April 18th - Columbus Cars & Coffee

zeitgeist57

WHAT: Columbus Cars & Coffee

WHEN: Every other Saturday, starting April 18th - 8am to 10am

WHERE: Cup O' Joe - Lennox Town Center (off of Olentangy River Rd next to Rt.315, near OSU)

WHY: Start off the weekend right...enjoy a cup of coffee and the conversation of like-minded car nuts!

Please PM me with your NAME, EMAIL address, and CR SCREEN NAME. If you know of another car nut that would be interested that's not on CR, please give me their email as well. I am compiling an email notification list to keep people updated until a website is completed...this is NOT a ColumbusRacing.com only event!!!

I will have business cards available for all attendees so that the bearer can get one free beverage upgrade at Cup O' Joe for every Saturday morning that we get together!!! Just show up in your prized ride, grab some coffee, and have a good time!

columbuscarsandcoffee@gmail.com

Also, there is a LinkedIn group you can join! Check it out, or PM me and I'll invite you...

Edited by zeitgeist57
Finalized approval for location and discount

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's time we make a reliable way of staying in touch...everyone is always so busy, then something like Kenny happens... :(

I was thinking the same thiong, it's a shame that it's gotten that way.

grown-ups will tell you that nothing gets your weekend going like a bright and early start.
It's a shame that it's gotten that way. :p Since the lad was born, I've been up at 7ish daily, for almost 4 years straight.

I'm 100mi away, but I'm up there often. Count me in. If you're used to sleeping till noon, then you can't claim you have anything better to do at 0900. :p

Nothing on high st. please.. there's never enough places to park.

If we're doing something I think we should do it where there's a decent sized lot and in a central area.. I'm thinking cup o' joe near that one theater next to campus right off 33(I think?)

Clay has picked where it will be, show up where he says and shoot the shit. Every time this is posted all people do is post places close to where THEY live and it never happens. If Clay says Bethel Micro Center, be there or sleep in.

Must it always be in the same place? If it rotates, it benefits all.

;)

KillJoy

Clay has picked where it will be, show up where he says and shoot the shit. Every time this is posted all people do is post places close to where THEY live and it never happens. If Clay says Bethel Micro Center, be there or sleep in.

I'm out east.. campus isn't near me, I just suggested something central. Panera isn't somewhere where i'd necessarily want to get coffee either.

Are you going for coffee, or are you going to hang out? :nono:

I think he menat that was not some place he normally would go, and that is was not "near" him, and that he was just offering a suggestion of a place that is "central" to Columbus.

KillJoy

Are you going for coffee, or are you going to hang out? :nono:

I mean, it is called Cars & Coffee.. so why would you want to meet somewhere with shitty coffee?

Panera has great pastries, but this isn't called Cars & Pastries. :lol:

Anything central of Columbus makes most sense to me because people coming from just about every general direction :confused:

Just my .02, I'm going regardless of where it's at...