April 18th - Columbus Cars & Coffee

zeitgeist57

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say we take a vote on where we have it that way even if it's not close to everyone it's close to the majority. We can go with the top 2 locations and just rotate between those two. Keep parking in mind, but I doubt that the locations will complain especially if we buy something. Here's whats been suggested so far. Someone make a poll and lets get a damn spot picked out.

1. Panera Bread

Northwest

875 Bethel Rd

(614) 457-6800

2. Panera Bread

Hilliard

3625 Fishinger Blvd

(614) 876-9900

3. Panera Bread

Westerville

782 N State St (Maxtown)

(614) 797-9200

4. Panera Bread

East

6887 E Broad St

(614) 864-3500

5. Cup O' Joe Lennox

Campus / Lenox

1791 Olentangy River Rd

(614) 291-1563

6. Crimson Cup Coffeehouse

North

4541 N High St

7. CSCC Bookstore (Not 100% sure if this is the correct address)

Downtown

283 Cleveland Ave

(614) 287-2427

8. Lil Donut Factory

Hilliard

4543 Scioto Darby Rd

(614) 876-9869

9. Block's Bagels

East

6115 Mcnaughten Ctr

(614) 863-0470

My suggestion still stands

Cup O' Joe Lennox

1791 Olentangy River Rd

Columbus, OH 43212

(614) 291-1563

Right off 315 and 670 near the OSU Medical Center and the Lennox Theater. Nice big lot and the Cup has pretty decent coffee and pastries.

I like this... BTW I saw your VW at Easton, I was at the Apple store leaving with my bike... Thanks for letting me through...

1. Panera Bread

Northwest

875 Bethel Rd

(614) 457-6800

2. Panera Bread

Hilliard

3625 Fishinger Blvd

(614) 876-9900

5. Cup O' Joe Lennox

Campus / Lenox

1791 Olentangy River Rd

(614) 291-1563

6. Crimson Cup Coffeehouse

North

4541 N High St

8. Lil Donut Factory

Hilliard

4543 Scioto Darby Rd

(614) 876-9869

Any of these are good for me :D

KillJoy

Thread starter needs to pick a place and say be there or not. This "Cars & Coffee" idea has been posted 10 times so far but, as someone said before, everyone just lists different locations and nothing comes out of it.

Also, if driving a half hour on a gorgeous Saturday morning doesn't sound fun to you then maybe this isn't a good idea for you.

Hey guys...

I am in contact with Stauf's (owners of Cup O' Joe, MoJoe, etc) to see about a group discount...I'll post back with more info once it's ironed out.

In the meantime, PM ME if you are interested. If you know someone else NOT on CR that might be interested, PM me their email address. I'm setting up a website with schedules, etc to keep people informed...

Well i was just saying panera cause the GF works there and gets good discounts!!! :D but idc i wanna hang and eat pastries not drink coffee!! gross!!!

That is against policy and a termable offense. That is considered theft.

I'm assuming she is misusing the discount policy.

As far as Panera, if you still want to meet there I can get something setup.

Oh boo hoo.

Oh boo, ex-manager here.

That stuff can really screw people if anything goes wrong at the store. I've never fired anyone for it, or even written anyone up but, it can happen.

Oh boo, ex-manager here.

That stuff can really screw people if anything goes wrong at the store. I've never fired anyone for it, or even written anyone up but, it can happen.

Ya I understand. I didn't even know Panera had coffee nor was open at 8am. Interesting.

PMing now...

I like the Lennox idea best personally, and it's a 15minute drive for me, Bethel is another 5-7min I guess.

I'll be down starting next weekend, going out of town this weekend but hope there's a good crowd.

I like this... BTW I saw your VW at Easton, I was at the Apple store leaving with my bike... Thanks for letting me through...

Hey, no problem..nice bike! I was thinking woooow, that thing is clean... the stretch is perfect :thumbup:

and of course

5. Cup O' Joe Lennox

Campus / Lenox

1791 Olentangy River Rd

(614) 291-1563

First, awesome idea, and I'm totally down.

Second, this is Clay's gig. I trust his judgment. I say that we let him decide on the meeting place(s) and just go with it. Give Clay the executive authority to decide so that we can just be done with it and move on to the important stuff, which is meeting to hang out and have a good time.

If this sounds reasonable, then Clay you should edit your first post in the thread to tell us when and where and whatever rotations there are, and the rest of us can just be happy someone is taking the initiative to make this happen.

First, awesome idea, and I'm totally down.

Second, this is Clay's gig. I trust his judgment. I say that we let him decide on the meeting place(s) and just go with it. Give Clay the executive authority to decide so that we can just be done with it and move on to the important stuff, which is meeting to hang out and have a good time.

If this sounds reasonable, then Clay you should edit your first post in the thread to tell us when and where and whatever rotations there are, and the rest of us can just be happy someone is taking the initiative to make this happen.

Yes.

Like I said earlier, if Panera is decided I would be happy to help. If not, I will do my best to not sleep in and actually show up.