April 18th - Columbus Cars & Coffee

zeitgeist57

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was nice getting to meet some new people, I definitely need to be better about introducing myself as well. Problem is that I kept staring at that damn Bel Air...completely badass car.

Casey if you want to take the FD for a spin you're more than welcome. I'm sure after you get out and realize that smell sticks with you...you'll be cured of your envy. :)

It was nice getting to meet some new people, I definitely need to be better about introducing myself as well. Problem is that I kept staring at that damn Bel Air...completely badass car.

Casey if you want to take the FD for a spin you're more than welcome. I'm sure after you get out and realize that smell sticks with you...you'll be cured of your envy. :)

ya know, he coulda been talking about my FD:(

good time and good pics Tim. I need to get better at introducing myself to people.

This mother fucker right here has some god damned skills AND balls! Bump started a R6 that was NOT HIS, like it was just a regular part of the day!

:thumbup:

WOO WOO!!!!

:D

KillJoy

I tried to make it, but I had a hangover from last night and went to sleep at like 3am lol. I'm going to try to make it out to the next one though.

Puss. :)

I went to sleep at 4 and woke up at 7 after a long night's drinking.

Guest tbutera2112
Sounds good. I will get with you before the next one. Where are you located? I am sure someone from the eastside will be going if your to far. No sense in driving clear over here if your far away. Thanks

i live in blacklick if you wanna catch a ride with me to the next one

when is the next one anyways?

Sounds good. I will get with you before the next one. Where are you located? I am sure someone from the eastside will be going if your to far. No sense in driving clear over here if your far away. Thanks

I am in Powell but would be happy to come pick you up...not like it is a chore driving the T/A a little further to help a fellow CR member.

I'm right here on E Broad in Summit Station, let me know I'd be happy to help.

Clay you and Paul (Bob Evans organizer) should get together and join forces, that would have made it perfect.

-Brandon

I ended up stopping by Bob Evans right after I left our event, and was surprised by how they rolled out the red carpet for Paul's group. I talked with Paul and he seemed pleased with his setup, if not hoping for more cars to come.

I hope Paul and I can work something out, but from a couple of guys I chatted to on Sunday we would HAVE to do it at Lennox, since no centrally-located Bob Evans would be able to hold all of us if Paul tries to stay loyal to his venue (especially on a Saturday morning with their breakfast crowd!) In addition, from my experience in FL, exotic car owners expect a higher degree of treatment and attention...something Paul is going to have to feel out from his attendees to see if they would still come out if they were mixing it up with the rest of us "plebians" at Cup O' Joe. :)

I sent Paul an email last night regarding combining our efforts. Also, I did a "thank-you" email to my contact at Cup O' Joe...looking for their feedback as well. I'll report back with any updates...

EDIT: Combined threads...I have plenty of discount cards for Cup O' Joe for future events and attendees. If you missed this one, you can get another when you attend.

Edited by zeitgeist57

IAlso, I did a "thank-you" email to my contact at Cup O' Joe...looking for their feedback as well. I'll report back with any updates...

Reply =

"Our income from Saturday Morning grossly exceeded our Goals for the Month of April."

KillJoy

I'd like to know why they chose Bob Evans anyhow...and it sounds like their event ran kinda late into the morning. The whole point of cars and coffee is to do it before normal business hours for most establishments to have empty parking lots and disrupt business as little as possible. Coffee shops are about the only things open at 7 or 8am in the morning which works out perfectly.

I'd like to know why they chose Bob Evans anyhow...and it sounds like their event ran kinda late into the morning. The whole point of cars and coffee is to do it before normal business hours for most establishments to have empty parking lots and disrupt business as little as possible. Coffee shops are about the only things open at 7 or 8am in the morning which works out perfectly.

Paul told me that some upper-level exec at Bob Evans suggested that he use one of their locations for his C&C event...

This mother fucker right here has some god damned skills AND balls! Bump started a R6 that was NOT HIS, like it was just a regular part of the day!

:thumbup:

WOO WOO!!!!

KillJoy

You apparently don't know Erik at all then. He has been riding bikes forever and that is the only reason i even let him attempt it. He and Kenny are the only other people to ever ride my bike other than me.