Beat up on an E55 on Polaris today........

Aaron

I was on my way to Doc's place to hang out for a bit when a silver E55 pulls up at the light before 71. There was about 4 or 5 people in it and I thought I recognized a few from CR. Needless to say I killed it...............:bs:

So who exactly was it?

I should add that the car looked great and the guys all looked on the younger side (<30)

I was on my way to Doc's place to hang out for a bit when a silver E55 pulls up at the light before 71. There was about 4 or 5 people in it and I thought I recognized a few from CR. Needless to say I killed it...............:bs:

So who exactly was it?

I should add that the car looked great and the guys all looked on the younger side (<30)

HAHA, that's Cavin's car. We were rolling 5 deep going to lunch.

HAHA, that's Cavin's car. We were rolling 5 deep going to lunch.

I thought I recognized a few of you guys.

We let him have a car and the hit and still came around him with ease.

Yep, I got beat bad.

gotdayum, thats pathetic. no offense, just sayin' you have to admit thats crazy.

Considering it runs a 12.5 stock, and my GTI can manage a high 14 I didn't expect anything but what happened........Even with the 5 people they had.

I raced a C5 Z06 from a dig in my moms trailblazer just to see it fly by me. Same situation with the E55.

Good fun.

I thought I recognized a few of you guys.

Yep, I got beat bad.

Considering it runs a 12.5 stock, and my GTI can manage a high 14 I didn't expect anything but what happened........Even with the 5 people they had.

I raced a C5 Z06 from a dig in my moms trailblazer just to see it fly by me. Same situation with the E55.

Good fun.

my bad man, i didn't know what you were driving. lol, all in good fun im sure.

my bad man, i didn't know what you were driving. lol, all in good fun im sure.

It was fun, not too many people with the performance German cars actually use them so it was nice to see him get on it.

I was actually wondering if it would still do that lol. Thanks for answering my unasked question. :thumbup:

Yea before we ran with you we did a launch further back on polaris and even with an extra 900 pounds in the car we add, not including driver it just roasted the rears all through 1st...lol

None of us recongized you but we all knew you were going to play :cool:

Yea before we ran with you we did a launch further back on polaris and even with an extra 900 pounds in the car we add, not including driver it just roasted the rears all through 1st...lol

None of us recongized you but we all knew you were going to play :cool:

Nice! My name is Aaron. I have only met a handful of CR people. Hope to see you guys around.