Would you?

Buck531

see ive got mixed opinions. on one hand yea shes telling on you for smoking in an area where your not susposed to that could an will affect others health..... shes parking in visitors section when shes not susposed.... but not affecting others health at all.... so not sure

no offense to you or smokers but frankly im one of the people who signed the petition to have the chae at polaris complelty smoke free because the fuck heads stand at the door an smoke an theres literally thousands of cig butts everywhere its insane. i wont live ive said something to security as im alergic to cigaret smoke it .makes my eyes itchy as shit .

fklame away i dont give a fuck

I don't care if you signed the petition. That's fine.

There are the retards who smoke right at the entrance. That I wouldn't like either. Even if I smoke. If we were AT LEAST 50 feet away from the building why would one give a shit? Just because they had to smell it when they walked from the parking lot?

That, and I don't work at Polaris anymore so I could give two shits what happens up there lol.

I don't care if you signed the petition. That's fine.

There are the retards who smoke right at the entrance. That I wouldn't like either. Even if I smoke. If we were AT LEAST 50 feet away from the building why would one give a shit? Just because they had to smell it when they walked from the parking lot?

That, and I don't work at Polaris anymore so I could give two shits what happens up there lol.

the people who are far away from me that i dont have to walk near them are fine but its the dickstivks that do it at the entrance is what pisses me off.

honestly, I get sick of hearing people talking about how smoking is a right... so next you're going to say that it's a right for me to breathe clean air? frankly I don't give a shit if you go kill yourself, but keep it away from me (go to the designated smoking areas) it drives me crazy when I'm waking out to my car and people are toking up while walking beside me....

regardless of that, I do think that you should rat that bitch out because the only thing that pisses me off more than smoking is parking in the handicap / non assigned areas when you don't need to.

I'm very anti-smoking... but I can't stand these typical stuffy office types who will go out of their way to rat on other people because passive aggressiveness is their thing. If she had a problem with it, she could have addressed things in multiple other ways first.

honestly, I get sick of hearing people talking about how smoking is a right... so next you're going to say that it's a right for me to breathe clean air? frankly I don't give a shit if you go kill yourself, but keep it away from me (go to the designated smoking areas) it drives me crazy when I'm waking out to my car and people are toking up while walking beside me....

I hate when people walk near me when I am smoking and act like I should care about there health. If they dont want to be around it they should stay away from me.

I hate when people walk near me when I am smoking and act like I should care about there health. If they dont want to be around it they should stay away from me.

True. But you know damn well we'll never win that battle.

So.. I don't fucking care anymore :).

First off, you did the right thing by snitching her out. Secondly, why does every non-smoker cry about the people that do. We are paying for a shitload of taxes that YOU GUYS would be stuck paying if there were no cigs, so chill on the f**king smoking lectures already.

I'll make this as short as I can.

I work at Chase here next to St. Annes. They have a designated smoking spot but it's way out in the middle of nowhere. So me and a few co-workers go in an opposite direction at least 50 feet away from the entrance in another parking lot.

There's this one lady who walks by and says "you guys aren't allowed smoking here" and then procees to RUN/JOG to the door to get to her second floor office and have her manager look out the window to charge our cost center and each of us for not smoking in the designated spot. So as she's running (sort of) to the door. We casually walk in. She's hell bent on catching us again.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago. They had sent out an email to us telling the full time peeps not to park in the visitors space or the security peeps will start ticketing the cars.

Now onto today. The SAME lady who's narcing on us for smoking parked in the visitors spot. Most likely because it's raining and she didn't want to get her hair wet because she couldn't afford an umbrella.

So I ended up calling the facilities guy who sent out the email and informed him of the car that was parked in the visitors spot. She's definatley a full time employee and not just a visitor as she parks her car out in the same lot that I have for the past 6 months.

I know most of you will bitch about the smoking but that's not about this. It's about the pot calling the kettle black. If you're going to inforce a rull and taddle tale on everyone about one thing, don't turn around and do something against the rules.

If you were in my spot, would you have called facilities to ticket the offender? Only if she's trying to nab you for something you did?

I park in the visitor parking when its raining lol :) but people are dumb if your not hurting them or affecting their lives in any way then who the f cares what your doing...ya know!

It just occurred to me - there is another (albeit more risky) way to go about this one.

Call her out on parking there so she gets a ticket. Before she finds out, see if you can have her notified on command. Then arrive at her car well before she gets outside to check on said ticket, and douse the car in gasoline. Greet her about 5 feet in front of her car, smoking a cigarette. When you see her say, "What we've got here is...failure to communicate." Then flick the cigarette over your head to the car, while walking in slow-motion towards her.

Biggity Bam - karma in action.

+ rep.

PIITB or follow Mike's advice. THERE IS NO OTHER WAY.