Is that your car?

flat tire

hey im not a douche just bored hahaha

right on man cant wait to see it

his is slow though haha

so you have any plans for the car? doc mentioned bikes what are you rollin around on?

only bike now is a old man harley

• Confused 1

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

high 12s shoot i run 14s like you do... so what you dont want to take that bet? you opened your mouth but when some one accepts now you bitching up? :asshole:

ill bet the kid out runs you from a dig. cause high 12s isnt shit when your talking about racing all the time. please dont hype your shit up like you think its fast when all you do is run ricers and stock cars

hmm ill take a 100$ race....

100 bucks say i walk him from a dig at the track...want to take that bet phil since u think myshits so slow ?

Here is what i will do Paul. If i get to run at the track day (im not signed up yet and dont think any spots are available), you give me 3 passes to get this whole "drag racing" thing down (pending on if my clutch will last the 3 runs and onto the money race) and i will run you for $100 from a dig.

ill bet the kid out runs you from a dig. cause high 12s isnt shit when your talking about racing all the time. please dont hype your shit up like you think its fast when all you do is run ricers and stock cars

so you wanna bet that he beats me from a dig at the track?

im putting up a 100$ bet for you....you accept or decline none of this ooo dont hype ur shit blah blah....think of it this way youll have a 50/50 chance to get out of the bet....the kit hasent even accepted my bet in my car in my pos slow neon.

Here is what i will do Paul. If i get to run at the track day (im not signed up yet and dont think any spots are available), you give me 3 passes to get this whole "drag racing" thing down (pending on if my clutch will last the 3 runs and onto the money race) and i will run you for $100 from a dig.

negative one run get there we run it bam over with lol

lol so YOUR scared of a pos STi now? see here is the thing...i decide how many times i run bud. You do this whole drag racing thing 24/7.....i do not. Let me put it this way, if we were auto xing i would let you have as many runs as you want, i dont give a fuck cause youd still lose. This tells me that you really think you could lose to me if i got comfortable on the strip mmmmm?

lol so YOUR scared of a pos STi now? see here is the thing...i decide how many times i run bud. You do this whole drag racing thing 24/7.....i do not. Let me put it this way, if we were auto xing i would let you have as many runs as you want, i dont give a fuck cause youd still lose. This tells me that you really think you could lose to me if i got comfortable on the strip mmmmm?

hmm auto x.... ive never done this before mabey we should race there too :bangbang: i dont race 24/7 any more... ive raced two people this year one from a dig( in mexico of course)

so paul doesnt want any of the STi?? alright i will take my 100's of dollars elsewhere. So Josh.......wanna race me in your old man E class for $100?

you know he would.. he'd be glad to take that off your hands for you