Is that your car?

flat tire

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry i dont carry 1's, 5's, 10's, 20's, or 50's when it comes to racing or "digging" :D

figured u were scared of a neon lol

i looked in manual and i dont have a dig feature on my car. Does Jegs have a dig button?

you dont need any of those your car has the sexy time feature so your set

where and how much are these bearings you speak about..my car goes kaboom when it shifts will the bearings fix it?

I can get the bearings for you, but if you buy the bearings you will need a special adapter for them.

figured u were scared of a neon lol

you dont need any of those your car has the sexy time feature so your set

As in i dont race for pocket change and lint....you dum dum. You want me, you pull out the $100's and let um rain Paul Walker!!

I've known Josh for around 8 years ..... he's a real stand-up guy. He's my go-to man for all things motorcycle and has always gotten me hooked up for my bikes.

He's being pretty modest here, so let me fill you in: he put together the talent for a world record drag time on a bike last year. He knows everyone in the motorcycle racing world and he's held in high regard. Besides that, he's a pretty good rider himself and will get on your bike and ride it better than you do and show you a few stunts that you didn't think it could do.

Although he's had a few hot cars in the past, I'm glad to see him starting to come out to more meets and becoming interested in CR. He's a good guy to know.

:thumbup: + rep from me, my friend

• Confused 1

i think i might just get lambo doors so i can keep my warranty

The bearings and adapter add at least 700hp.

On a somewhat serious note, it sounds like you're in pretty deep in the motorcycle world. Welcome to CR and enjoy your stay.

I've known Josh for around 8 years ..... he's a real stand-up guy. He's my go-to man for all things motorcycle and has always gotten me hooked up for my bikes.

He's being pretty modest here, so let me fill you in: he put together the talent for a world record drag time on a bike last year. He knows everyone in the motorcycle racing world and he's held in high regard. Besides that, he's a pretty good rider himself and will get on your bike and ride it better than you do and show you a few stunts that you didn't think it could do.

Although he's had a few hot cars in the past, I'm glad to see him starting to come out to more meets and becoming interested in CR. He's a good guy to know.

ok so since u know him an speek of him so highly he must be an old douche bag ....your disssapointing me in your old times there doc

lol j.k

Are we talking about the same guy?

ok so since u know him an speek of him so highly he must be an old douche bag ....your disssapointing me in your old times there doc

lol j.k

Quit getting side tracked and grab your 100 dollars for that sti race.

lol j.k

your an idiot, hes not old and not only is his car sexy as shit, it would put bus links on your ride.

what up mang glad to see you joined, i really appreciate what you guys did to help fix my car the other nite.

Whats up no problem on the fix up. Any body who blows my mirrors off like that you gotta help em out

As in i dont race for pocket change and lint....you dum dum. You want me, you pull out the $100's and let um rain Paul Walker!!

hmm ill take a 100$ race....

Quit getting side tracked and grab your 100 dollars for that sti race.

i must of missed his post thank you for that, btw whens ur car gonna be back up ?

your an idiot, hes not old and not only is his car sexy as shit, it would put bus links on your ride.

i know his has the sexy time feature as wellahhh

100 says you walk paul as well

100 bucks say i walk him from a dig at the track...want to take that bet phil since u think myshits so slow ?

His car is sick,glad to see you joined the board. Welcome, there is alot of douche's here, just weed through them...

hey im not a douche just bored hahaha

Still need injectors and tune after the end of this week. 2-3 weeks hopefully
right on man cant wait to see it

Thank you sir. the RX7 is a beast very nice

his is slow though haha

so you have any plans for the car? doc mentioned bikes what are you rollin around on?

hmm ill take a 100$ race....

i must of missed his post thank you for that, btw whens ur car gonna be back up ?

i know his has the sexy time feature as wellahhh

100 bucks say i walk him from a dig at the track...want to take that bet phil since u think myshits so slow ?

your shit is slow, high 12s doesnt make you fast you dumbass. :gtfo:, what a moron

your shit is slow, high 12s doesnt make you fast you dumbass. :gtfo:, what a moron

high 12s shoot i run 14s like you do... so what you dont want to take that bet? you opened your mouth but when some one accepts now you bitching up? :asshole: