Is that your car?

flat tire

Guest tbutera2112
sure ill try to help you out

guess ill plus rep you then....you work at YOC? derek was goin on about some josh guy who is the best that works up there at YOC/pony

oh, and you have a PM

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guess ill plus rep you then....you work at YOC? derek was goin on about some josh guy who is the best that works up there at YOC/pony

oh, and you have a PM

nope dont work at the pony..all terrain sports

• Upvote 1

I have a car tire that needs fixed. When I say fixed it has a 4 inch gash in it and I was thinking maybe you could do it for free or maybe with fix-a-flat.

Better yet I have no money buy me a tire?

That story was great! Welcome

hmm auto x.... ive never done this before mabey we should race there too :bangbang: i dont race 24/7 any more... ive raced two people this year one from a dig( in mexico of course)

IMO, settle this shit at the track. Race for slips. If you want, make the damn deal $200. If anyone bitches and can't afford $200 then you have issues.

First $100 for the first race slips vs slips. Second $100 for the best run of the day by each of you.

/this Hijack. I look forward to capturing it all on the 24th.

BTW.....my money is on the Neon. ;)

lol i love throwing an AWD car sideways.....everyone's like :eek: HUH??? :confused:

No no, I was like...:wtf::eek2:, then I :jerkit: and said :thumbup:

Haha oh and welcome Josh, thanks for the Arby's the other night!

Welcome. I believe I met you a couple weeks ago in the Krogers parking lot with Doc. I was in the old school grey supra. The one in my pic below, obviously. Nice car, man, and some words to be proud of from Doc. ;)

Cya around.

Hey, my name is Josh, i have been around if you know what i mean. I dont know how to drive my car, but have been out to a couple CR meet and know a few of the members (AudiOn19's, LS-ONEd, Doc, OH8STi, PHIL). I love christmas lights on cars, lambo doors and cars that go bounce. The manual says its should be fast. I only have old business man 4 door cars. Onto the pics.....

welcome I think I have herd about this car and it being no hoe