What's a black box mean in your "Rep"?

Fonzie

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, every time I mention anything about drinking on this forum someone gives me bad rep and leaves a one word comment like "gay"... I don't care about the rep, but seriously, what's the deal???

No clue, maybe they don't understand OSU. It's what the students do there. Big drinking scene. Major party school. I remember that.

So, every time I mention anything about drinking on this forum someone gives me bad rep and leaves a one word comment like "gay"... I don't care about the rep, but seriously, what's the deal???

:lol: That's funny. I've gotten negative rep before with lame comments too. Some people just like to hate MJ.

Hey, aren't you Wolfmans g/f? How long you 2 been together? Just curious for conversation.:cool:

I've gotta admit, I'm pretty impressed with people's ability to throw out ridiculous comments and remain anonymous a-holes. Seriously kid(s) grow up, this is a forum.

I've got to admit, I'm pretty surprised by the number of thin skinned people on the board.

Seriously, why does some bullshit comment from an "anonymous a-hole" bother you so much???

so did we ever figure out what the different colors mean?? Ben you should have a section where you can view all the "Rep" given for that day to everyone...and you should be able to see more than just the last few rep's given.

who's got the highest rep count? i got 500, weak.

I've got to admit, I'm pretty surprised by the number of thin skinned people on the board.

Seriously, why does some bullshit comment from an "anonymous a-hole" bother you so much???

It doesn't bother me "so much" I was just commenting on how silly it is to leave comments like that. I'm not sure i'm fond of the whole rep concept in general, but if you have enough of a problem with someone's post that you actually go through the effort of giving them bad rep you should say something other than "gay". Just my opinion

It doesn't bother me "so much" I was just commenting on how silly it is to leave comments like that. I'm not sure i'm fond of the whole rep concept in general, but if you have enough of a problem with someone's post that you actually go through the effort of giving them bad rep you should say something other than "gay". Just my opinion

+1

so did we ever figure out what the different colors mean?? Ben you should have a section where you can view all the "Rep" given for that day to everyone...and you should be able to see more than just the last few rep's given.

who's got the highest rep count? i got 500, weak.

No.....Ben's not replied in this thread with an answer yet, and I forgot to ask him last week at the show

If you click on "Statistics", on the left hand side of the home page......Top 25 Reppers are listed in bottom right hand corner