What's a black box mean in your "Rep"?

Fonzie

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Casper hasn't responded yet...lol.

How do you get gray, blue? Red and green are a given, but where does gray and blue come into play? :dunno:

Yeeeahhhh......And stupid me....He was at the show with us Saturday, and I completely forgot to ask him 'til right after they left :rolleyes:

2381948975_57c358b541.jpg

Fonzies rep should colored be like a rainbow.

:supergay:

only when he drinks :lol:

There's a story there somewhere......:eek:

Don't get your hopes up....Let's just say I'm not afraid of my "inner homo" Todd......Nor were several others of theirs dancingnaughty.gif

It's not true buggery until there's orifice penetration or co-mingling of bodily fluids roflmao.gif Licking a guys head...errrmmm....skull....while he's sipping a Cosmopolitan, does NOT make a person gay...errrmmmm.....girl wearing a skirt as a top!! :fruit:

It's just good, clean, 'ol fashioned male bonding!! lol.gif

Edited by Fonzie

There's a story there somewhere......:eek:

Anyways.....You should'a cum out Todd.....then you'd know the "story"

;)

Ohhh....That's right....You don't wanna drive 2-3 hours to meat any of us :p

Don't get your hopes up....Let's just say I'm not afraid of my "inner homo" Todd......Nor were several others of theirs dancingnaughty.gif

It's not true buggery until there's orifice penetration or co-mingling of bodily fluids roflmao.gif Licking a guys head...errrmmm....skull....while he's sipping a Cosmopolitan, does NOT make a person gay...errrmmmm.....girl wearing a skirt as a top!! :fruit:It's just good, clean, 'ol fashioned male bondage!! lol.gif

Yeah.....ummmmm....."inner homo", male bondage, not to mention drinking a "cosmopolitan"......I'm just gonna leave that alone.

Anyways.....You should'a cum out Todd.....then you'd know the "story"

;)

Ohhh....That's right....You don't wanna drive 2-3 hours to meat any of us :p

By the sounds of things, you came out....guess that's all I needed to know :D

Drive two to three hours to attend a sausage fest? Nahhhhh....not really my scene.....:p

i told you what it meant. black means you got rep from someone who has zero rep to give.

I'd forgotten you'd said that :drink:;) Although......I thought Ben had said before that everyone starts out with a small amount of positive? Guess it could still be though, if they rolled back to exactly zero

Edited by Fonzie