Looking for cruisers to ride with...

Solo Vette

Ok guys I have a slow cruiser. Not the greatest bike in the world but still fun. All of my friends have street bikes, the rest are married and sold their bikes. Not one for crazy stuff, just looking for some people to ride with. I do not care what anyone rides, however if you have a street bike I don't think I will be keeping up. So if anyone is up for it, and doesn't mind a noob going along let me know.

I'll ride with you, but it'll take some planning as I'm in Cincinnati. If you wanna come down this way, there are a bunch of great roads to ride. I've got a cruiser too, and I've tried to ride with a group of race replica riders, and well.... I had a good time, but I came away from the ride feeling like the fat kid at recess.

i have a street bike but am always down to cruise i have a buddy who has buel an we ride on any given nice day

dover i see you got a zx6r well played! color year....? or am i just not seeing the right thread for this.....haha either way how you enjoying the riding?