Saturday, June 6th, Dox Open House

Doc1647545523

Looking forward to this a lot Doc. Did you realize that it was me waving at you yesterday evening by the garage? I thought you might be thinking it was some random subaru owner thinking he was waving at another wrx, lol.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) It don't matter what you're driving there! Heck, I'm driving a '97 Buick to the open house.

It'll be good to see you again. And you still haven't seen the WRC yet, have ya Bill?

We couldn't have asked for a more glorious day. I hope everyone has a great time.

Yes but when we drive our pos (not so Nice cars) we dont have like 4 other bad ass cars, a bitchin bike sitting there waiting for us lol

Think I might have to make it out to this I will clean the car up a bit after I get home then Head over should be there around 3-330.

See everyone there I will be the big bald guy in a Black 97 2dr GTP.

I got off early half day today to make it up, Doc another thing you dont mind if I bring my father along do you? hes a car lover also, we both have great respect for others property. Just wanted to make sure it was ok since he is not a member here.

Think I might have to make it out to this I will clean the car up a bit after I get home then Head over should be there around 3-330.

See everyone there I will be the big bald guy in a Black 97 2dr GTP.

Where is the designated GTP parking at? I will be in a silver sedan GTP like 5:30-6ish

I got off early half day today to make it up, Doc another thing you dont mind if I bring my father along do you? hes a car lover also, we both have great respect for others property. Just wanted to make sure it was ok since he is not a member here.

All CR members and their families and guests are welcome. It's a big place ... I doubt there's going to be a problem with too big a crowd. Remember, the event is spread out over 5 hours, so I imagine there'll be a lot of folks coming and going.

The kickball field alone would hold about a thousand .... :D

All CR members and their families and guests are welcome. It's a big place ... I doubt there's going to be a problem with too big a crowd. Remember, the event is spread out over 5 hours, so I imagine there'll be a lot of folks coming and going.

The kickball field alone would hold about a thousand .... :D

Ok thank you, I just wanted to make sure before just showing up. see you guys here in a few hours!

We licking county boys are planning on heading up at around the same time (well, Andy and I at least :lol:)

Will see you when we get there Doc and CR.

P.S. (Doc, this is directed at you)

Although it's been said numerous times already, thank you so very much for putting on this event Doc. You have to be one of the most generous people that I have ever met in my life. I'm looking forward to seeing everything there and shooting the shit, just promise you won't beat me when you see how dirty the Supra is! :p

nope, and it will probably still be there tomorrow!

Matter of fact a bird flew in my garage and couldn't figure out how to get back out. He was up in the rafters flying around, knocking dust and dirt all over my car. I had to run to the store for a min so I just left door open, hoping he would figure it out.

Well I get back to find bird shit all over my car and even more dust/dirt. I'm pissed. I thought the bird found his way out. Ten mins later I here him flying around again.

I decide to help him out! He got carried out on a stretcher!

Anyways, I will not have the bird shit or the dirt and dust. It is a very good chance the rubber is still going to be there. I am supposed to have a club race in the morning at Pacemakers again. I don't think I will be off work in time to make that.

Lol, sounds like something that would happen to me!! Smoke the bird.

Just stopped by in my Top Fuel Focus. Everything is looking Great!

I will be back in my DIRTY CAR;). Doc said I have to park it out at the street! So that's where it will be!

Everybody come out there and visit me (by myself at the street)!

Doc, I was there for a couple of hours, and when it came time for me to head out you had quite a crowd around you so I didn't have the opportunity to meet you and thank you in person. Thank you for putting it together, had a good time, great food....so thank you and nicely done!

Thanks for a great event Doc! I am sorry I couldnt stay longer but I spent way too much time at the shop this week and nowhere near enough with the family. Anyway, it was setup awesome, slomo did a great job with the dyno, the food was good, and the turnout was fantastic!