Whats this girl do for a living?

NXfedRam

I would like those glow in the dark pink panties slipped off and thrown on my floor.

agreed

i could give a shit what she does for a living as long as i'm involved

those pink bottoms were sexy as hell, and the way that black stripe diapered into her ass was mesmerizing

Appears she teaches classes on how not to dance.

wtf. Did we watch the same video? Every woman should know how to make that ass bounce in the exact same way. I'd trade my evo, bike, and autographed Bo Jackson baseball right now for her to teach my wife how to do that and to somehow convince her to do that shit for me daily. I'd install a clapper system so when I came home from work each day and clapped a black light system would kick on, 'Salt Shaker' by the Yin Yang Twins started playing, and my wife would appear in that same glow in the dark outfit. She'd hand me a Captain and Coke and a stogey and start bouncing that ass.

Not to mention her body is absolutely perfect. Kudos for the original post. Shes smokin.

• 2 weeks later...
To each their own. She has one move - jiggle a jiggly ass.

EDIT. I must have fast forwarded to the WRONG parts of that video the first time around. After further review, A-. :)

The question I have here is why you fast forwarded through the video...