t-top question

Snowflake

It probably would as you catch air..unless you have a full cage I believe you must have them in depending on speed, same as an open top car. Some tracks make you duct tape the seams so they don't fly out but I have never had that issue with mine.

You aren't allowed to race at a track with them out, but I have heard that having the tops out can cause lift at high speeds (don't know how true that is). I have been over 130 with them out, didn't seem any different to me, but I was in Mexico so the air must have been different.

You aren't allowed to race at a track with them out, but I have heard that having the tops out can cause lift at high speeds (don't know how true that is). I have been over 130 with them out, didn't seem any different to me, but I was in Mexico so the air must have been different.

You can run with them out but you must follow the rules of an open canopy car with full cage and etc.

• 2 weeks later...
I would say yes, wind comes in and the drag slows u down.

We had mine out years ago (old LT1 car) and at 125mph, it was a horrible sound and cold. The drag was awful. Pedal down and in 6th gear it would not budge anymore. The car was tuned with all limiters off as well.

BTW: this was not at an official track.

• 2 weeks later...