Don't trade your cars!

Cordell

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just dont understand putting all that work into a car and a year later getting rid of it and strating all over again . i never could get rid of my car unless i got down to it was the last resort .

exactly!

buying selling and trading is what got me where i am today so i dont understand wats so bad about it. i was in high school and needed transportation to work so i bought a camaro for a grand cash then traded it for a grand am gt to a dude that had a 350 and no use for a grand am. then traded my grand am for a 90 prelude to a guy that needed a family car. then snapped a timing belt on that and sold it to got a 240sx. it was all stock rust holes ect back in the hole. traded it to a kid that wanted a 240 for a integra. sold the integra to a kid for 400 more than i bought it for and got my 97 integra no rust low miles ect. i make 7 dollars an hour dad doesnt work help pay bills with no credit if it wasnt for trading id have nothing or my old 1990 camaro with a hole in the floor board big enough to lose a shoe.

buying selling and trading is what got me where i am today so i dont understand wats so bad about it. i was in high school and needed transportation to work so i bought a camaro for a grand cash then traded it for a grand am gt to a dude that had a 350 and no use for a grand am. then traded my grand am for a 90 prelude to a guy that needed a family car. then snapped a timing belt on that and sold it to got a 240sx. it was all stock rust holes ect back in the hole. traded it to a kid that wanted a 240 for a integra. sold the integra to a kid for 400 more than i bought it for and got my 97 integra no rust low miles ect. i make 7 dollars an hour dad doesnt work help pay bills with no credit if it wasnt for trading id have nothing or my old 1990 camaro with a hole in the floor board big enough to lose a shoe.

You have never had the kind of car I'm refering to. Nothing you've had was anything special or something you've put a lot of work in was it?

Looking to trade an f-body for a mini-van. Shoot me a pm oif your interested.

Note: Minivan must make at least 570rwhp

TIA,

Brian

LMK when we can trade, kthnxbye.

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/prost_renaultespacef1_magny-cours_1995_1024.jpg

Yeah guys... you are dumb for selling/trading your cars! Especially if you have financial situations that are more of a priority and your job just fucked you in the ass on hours. Just dumb dumb dumb.

You'll never have anything if you don't fight to keep it.

You'll never have anything if you don't fight to keep it.

Don't have the fire anymore plus it's better for me to do this. I may regret it be I'm ready to deal with that. Plus if I really ever get the itch to build something I could mess with this car that sits next to the ls1....

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d48/Darkendturbo/DSC02466.jpg

Don't have the fire anymore plus it's better for me to do this. I may regret it be I'm ready to deal with that. Plus if I really ever get the itch to build something I could mess with this car that sits next to the ls1....

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d48/Darkendturbo/DSC02466.jpg

Yeah yeah, I'm not going to try and talk you out of it. I did see you head down 256 today, still looks good.