I got a bike :)

Bhobs

So my hubby got a killer deal on a 500 Honda Interceptor for me . Just needed some carbs and a few other small things done. so altogether it was a steal. Its old like an 89 but its perfect for a starter bike for me. Should be all put back together some time soon hopefully so im excited for him to teach me :) YAY!!

haha ...I hope he upgraded, kid was lost with that thing.

Keith, shut your dirty whore mouth. You too Paul hahahaha. Yes I upgraded, but anyway.

I hope Ryan gets it all fixed up for you. Its a little heavy, but its got enough power that you won't be limited to side streets. Enjoy it and don't put it down like I did hahaha.

Keith, shut your dirty whore mouth. You too Paul hahahaha. Yes I upgraded, but anyway.

I hope Ryan gets it all fixed up for you. Its a little heavy, but its got enough power that you won't be limited to side streets. Enjoy it and don't put it down like I did hahaha.

haha thanks im sure that thing will get laid down a few times :) just to break it all in though ;)