Do you like horse shit?

Science Abuse

Imagine, if you will, a load of horseshit. And we’re not talking just your average load of horseshit; no, we’re talking colossal load of horsehit. An epic load of horseshit. The kind of load of horseshit that has accreted over decades and has developed its own sort of ecosystem, from the flyblown chunks at the perimeter, down into the heated and decomposing center, generating explosive levels of methane as bacteria feast merrily on vintage, liquified crap. This is a Herculean load of horseshit, friends, the likes of which has not been seen since the days of Augeas.

And you look at it and you say, “Wow, what a load of horseshit.”

But then there’s this guy. And this guy loves this load of horseshit.....

Read on. lol

Please note the Christian bashing thread. I vote we ban the next person that makes a thread like this. If I were a mod that would happen. If we cant make political threads why do we have religious ones?

Strange, the author does not believe in creation, but he believes enough of the bible to make himself look like the devil. Very fitting.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1a/Scalzidevil.jpg/250px-Scalzidevil.jpg

Please note the Christian bashing thread. I vote we ban the next person that makes a thread like this. If I were a mod that would happen. If we cant make political threads why do we have religious ones?

Strange, the author does not believe in creation, but he believes enough of the bible to make himself look like the devil. Very fitting.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1a/Scalzidevil.jpg/250px-Scalzidevil.jpg

I don't see a Christian bashing thread, I see a thread about a man who opened a museum with items that have no basis in ANY museum. It wasn't about religion until you said something, therefore i suggest you be banned for attempting to stir the pot.

Shut the fuck up already, and stop your whining.

• Confused 1

Please note the Christian bashing thread.

No one's bashing Christians, just Creationist "theory". I could start one about M theory, too, just to balance things out....?

The funny thing about the theory is, it has to make so many stretches to make itself seem plausible that it ends up contradicting bits of the book itself. Even the bible notes the fact that earth was around before he commanded there be light. "Formless" actually describes pretty well the nebula state that precedes the formation of a star and it's planets. The creationist assertion is more about faith in the men that penned Genesis than it is about faith in God. You're putting a lot of trust in those guys.... oh yeah, "those guys", the ones that wrote Genesis (Hebrews)... they don't even that it literally anymore. The bloody author is telling you it's chutzpah. lol

Strange, the author does not believe in creation...[/img]

Everyone beleives in creation. We are here, we were created, either by a deity or by general relativity and chemistry. Most do not believe in Creationism, because it oversimplifies something that is not simple and claims it is science.

It's ok to believe that all was created in 7 days, it's called faith. Tell us god buried fake dinosaurs and created geology and general relativity and the laws of physics just to test our faith. That's fine. In the old Testament "God is a pissed SOB" context, it even MAKES SENSE that he'd test his flocks devotion like that.

But don't tell me that science shows that Man walked with Dinosaurs

Don't say that there's science supporting a 6000 year old earth.

Don't tell me that Evolution never happens.

Edited by Science Abuse

OH MY god YOUR VIEWS DIFFER FROM MINE U SHULD BE BANT!!!11!!!

You seem to be lacking in both logical thinking and restraint.

Just pointing out a double standard that exist on this board. It is fine to bash Christians, The Bible, Creationism, but don't bash Sodomites, sin, or liberal ideals. I have been banned and had other threats of being banned from mods on this board, for defending my views.

Just pointing out a double standard that exist on this board. It is fine to bash Christians, The Bible, Creationism, but don't bash Sodomites, sin, or liberal ideals.

No one is safe. The idea that there is a double standard is rediculous.

-Sodomites don't get bashed? How many times is the word Fag used on a daily bases here?

-Liberal Ideals don't get bashed? You haven't been paying attention at all, have you?

I have been banned and had other threats of being banned from mods on this board, for defending my views.

No, you've been banned for the way you chose to defend them.

I'll start thread just for you, attacking a sect of people claiming to be science minded and having a theory of their own that's on par with Creationism in terms of legitmacy. ;)