closed on a house today

Slimpsy1647545505

Not that any of you care. . . but I thought I'd share. I'm moving up in the world. Bought a house with the wife. . I am now one with the dominion community. Not sure if that's a good thing yet. But it has a huge yard and privacy fence. And with this market it's dirt cheap. . so why not.

Looks small from the front. . but it wraps around the garage and goes back a good amount. 1450 sq feet living space wise, plus a full basement.

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/96/l_26db1007be6a42b3b531677967d6c657.jpg

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/104/l_d3fae9b9044b48fea4f787c6ec657be0.jpg

Edited by Slimpsy

care to share what you paid...ive been thinking of trying to sell my house and buy some land.

looks nice. love the big fenced in back yard (thats what i have too)!

I won't go into exact rates, cause that's tacky. . but I will tell you it's a 3 bedroom 2 bath, with finished basement. . . and I got it so cheap it tickles. My payment is under a grand a month if that helps. I also had a good down payment tho.

congrats man.

hey is your garage big enough to fit your old man/beiner looking truck in?

hahaha...YES! It really is a little mexicana isn't it :( I don't know about old man. . I'd need a big plastic windvisor to complete that look. I'm probably gonna strip the chrome and stop pretending it's cool.

congrats thats awesome. if someone really wanted to know, they could go on the auditors site

you'd have to wait until next month when they update on the 1st, and know his name or the address. if someone is that concerned, theres an issue. lol

but at 1k/mo payment, assuming he got a decent rate for right now (5.5%ish), and maybe 10k down, he probably got it for 140ish. my bank told me for a 125k house and nothing down, would be like 940 IIRC. that was when rates were at 5% at the end of january.

you'd have to wait until next month when they update on the 1st, and know his name or the address. if someone is that concerned, theres an issue. lol

but at 1k/mo payment, assuming he got a decent rate for right now (5.5%ish), and maybe 10k down, he probably got it for 140ish. my bank told me for a 125k house and nothing down, would be like 940 IIRC. that was when rates were at 5% at the end of january.

You sir ...hit it on the nail.