Can you tell a difference

Sam1647545489

I could tell! When they got up closer to the white one that the fit and finish of the rear panels was not Lambo quality.

This, plus the bumper to hood gap wasn't perfect.

Although, had I not known one was a fake from the start, I would have thought hey it's a vid of 2 lambos chilling in a parking lot..... cool

They never showed the interior...I have a feeling it doesn't look anything like the Lambo.

That said, the kit looks pretty damn good, but how ungodly expensive would it be to have a shop put that together and make it look/perform well?

Lets be honest.....this is worse than rice and is only meant for attention whores.

And Lambo owner's are JUST concerned about performance?! Yeah right. Anyone buying a lambo is buying it to be seen just as much as they're buying it b/c its fast. I honestly wouldnt mind owning a replica so long as it looked quality. As to someone mentioned the hood gaps and what not, 90% of people looking at that car wouldnt even notice the difference.

When you're cruising or its parked downtown at night and people are sweating it....no one will be able to tell the difference.

I PROMISE you will, ever heard a Murcielago? Rather, ever been within a block of a running Murcielago ?

:gtfo:

I PROMISE you will, ever heard a Murcielago? Rather, ever been within a block of a running Murcielago ?

:gtfo:

Yeah, but how many idiots haven't heard a Murcielago.. hell, you have idiots in V6 mustangs who want to tell you it's a rotary V8 :lol:

In the 1/4 mile...

Definatly looks good but I have mixed feelings on the replaca deal.

I'd bet that the MR2 can hold its own in the corners with a Murcialago. Watch the Top Gear video of the stock Mitsubishi Lancar Evo MR out pace the Murcialago. The MR2 is usually underpowered in the straights, but makes up time in the corners. Just like Miatas, etc...

I'd bet that the MR2 can hold its own in the corners with a Murcialago. Watch the Top Gear video of the stock Mitsubishi Lancar Evo MR out pace the Murcialago. The MR2 is usually underpowered in the straights, but makes up time in the corners. Just like Miatas, etc...

LOL