what nfl team does everyone like?????

sprayin77

beat i could spin wrenchs around your bitch ass, and school you in your court aswell...

care to lay some money on it..no wait, that you just make you owe me more

lol anything that has to do with physical fitness, you dont stand a chance. you knowledge in cars is equivilent to mine in sports and fitness. and seeing as you killl many cigerretts as vick and his dogs i think your stamina wouldnt lend you much help good sir

So what is there for those with no raceability like you? Oh I remember, headband sports.

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp133/ND2RACE/dumb/raquetphil.jpg

aww my freshman yr:(

funny that i won that whole tournement.

anytime you wanna come out and work out with me ill be willing to lend your outta shape ass a hand

aww my freshman yr:(

funny that i won that whole tournement.

anytime you wanna come out and work out with me ill be willing to lend your outta shape ass a hand

Anytime you wanna race, oh wait.

I'm sure you're much better at sports then me, and I could care less.

Holy fuck this forum is filled with little girls, "I hate football", "it's not a sport", "I prefer to play sports then to watch" yeah let me see your ass on the field with Ray Lewis, or James Harrison coming for your ass. Football is as American as apple pie. To say you hate football is to take up arms with the Taliban! Do me a favor girls, check to see if you still have a cock and a couple of balls between your legs.

That being said I am a Lions Fan and When the Steelers play Manning, I am an Indy fan just to piss Marc off. :) My my favorite team is the Lions and always has been, I grew up watching Barry run. Been loyal ever since I started watching. I watched all last year, the worst team in the history of the NFL. I have the computer logon to a friends Sunday Ticket and will watch each weekend again. I am no fair weather fan. My Lions play today at 4, Can't wait. Jim Schwartz is going to turn this shit around, I like him!

Oh and FUCK OSU! College sports are gay.

I've been a Steelers fan since I was 5 years old. No fairweather fan here. I also enjoy watching the Texans, Andre Johnson is a beast!

Your whole rant means nothing now. It's like "You all are homo's...okay only put the tip in, just the tip"

FUCK OSU, GO BLUE!

Holy fuck this forum is filled with little girls, "I hate football", "it's not a sport", "I prefer to play sports then to watch" yeah let me see your ass on the field with Ray Lewis, or James Harrison coming for your ass. Football is as American as apple pie. To say you hate football is to take up arms with the Taliban! Do me a favor girls, check to see if you still have a cock and a couple of balls between your legs.

That being said I am a Lions Fan and When the Steelers play Manning, I am an Indy fan just to piss Marc off. :) My my favorite team is the Lions and always has been, I grew up watching Barry run. Been loyal ever since I started watching. I watched all last year, the worst team in the history of the NFL. I have the computer logon to a friends Sunday Ticket and will watch each weekend again. I am no fair weather fan. My Lions play today at 4, Can't wait. Jim Schwartz is going to turn this shit around, I like him!

Your whole rant means nothing now. It's like "You all are homo's...okay only put the tip in, just the tip"

FUCK OSU, GO BLUE!

Lulz, I'm sure there is shit you don't like.

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp133/ND2RACE/dumb/raquetphil.jpg

He's always loose because he likes to take cock in the ass (yes homo). Not really sure why he always loses.

I don't follow the NFL (yet). College sports FTW, fuck off Ben.

Fuck football. My wife is a huge Raiders fan, but I can't stand football.

words of a true homo!

back on topic,

NFL: Atlanta

NCAA: Ohio State

NBA: Cleveland, and a small spot in my heart for the Bulls because of the Jordan days

MLB: Cleveland

NHL: Columbus Blue Jackets

Nascar: Dale Jr.

NHRA: Gary Selzi

MLS: Columbus

Edited by SinisterSS

STEELERS!!!

Now that there's all the pre season action going on I'm really looking for football season, NFL & College. I don't follow football down to the high school level or know the names of all 53 players and I don't plan my weekends around games either. But I love football and hockey!