Question for the ladies of CR

Guest Melanie

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cliffs??

let's just say you don't want to go posting that your girlfriend or wife occasionally has a stinky snatch, yet you'll hit it anyhow and enjoy it even as the stench waffs up in your face as she rides you like a bull. especially not a good thing if she surfs CR and will read it and be confronted by others about it.

Of course I read my posts. Past and present.

And I know thick skin is needed but this is way over the top. Not to mention its a past request ignored for the 10000000th time.

Is there any limit to posting? What would piss you guys off? Everyone has to have a limit of whats acceptable to read about yourself, especially from someone whos supposed to care about you...

If you are so freaking unhappy, then dump him then. You sound like the broad that gets hit by her husband, then keeps coming back.

HE HITS ME BECAUSE HE LOVES ME!!!

I am sure posting on this website will make him "right his wrongs." Either work it out with him, or move on. It's really not that hard.

You are creepy as fuck, and 98% of bitches are absolutely fucking bonkers.

I still refuse to believe this is real. Do you have a suitcase full of leashes stashed somewhere, for the day you've whipped him enough to use them?

BRIAN! RUN! SAVE YOURSELF! IT'S ONLY GONNA GET WORSE!

Again, he "humiliated" you in front of people you will never meet or talk to ever, so you drag this bullshit onto a forum of basically some of his best friends, and make them all feel incredibly uncomfortable just for some attention? Public service announcement: You are a fucking psycho.

Oh, and for all the sad sap pussies out there backing her on this... do you guys even look at tits anymore when you're outside of your bedroom? YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOUR MASTER IS WATCHING11!!!!!11!1!

You are creepy as fuck, and 98% of bitches are absolutely fucking bonkers.

I still refuse to believe this is real. Do you have a suitcase full of leashes stashed somewhere, for the day you've whipped him enough to use them?

BRIAN! RUN! SAVE YOURSELF! IT'S ONLY GONNA GET WORSE!

Again, he "humiliated" you in front of people you will never meet or talk to ever, so you drag this bullshit onto a forum of basically some of his best friends, and make them all feel incredibly uncomfortable just for some attention? Public service announcement: You are a fucking psycho.

Oh, and for all the sad sap pussies out there backing her on this... do you guys even look at tits anymore when you're outside of your bedroom? YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOUR MASTER IS WATCHING11!!!!!11!1!

Is she stealing ur buddy???

I'm pretty sure she was with Brian when I met him at a meet a little while back. Though I can't be positive, cause that was the first time I met Brian, and I usually don't start my introduction conversations with the line "Nice to meet you man, where's your girlfriend at ?"

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tbutera2112
Here you go

click

adding a NWS to this little pride and joy.

was going to infract you, instead Brian can just take a dump on ya. :lol:

You will never know.... but if you wanna guess some more, here you go.

clicky

here