Our "honeymoon" day today...

MrMeanGreen

sounds like a good day. That's a cool website. I looked over a bunch of pictures of roseville and the junction city pen. Wish that junction city pen was still standing as it's only 10-15 minutes from me. I liked the movie brubaker too and it would've been cool to go visit it. Too bad those places aren't kept around and restored for tours and what not.

sounds like a good day. That's a cool website. I looked over a bunch of pictures of roseville and the junction city pen. Wish that junction city pen was still standing as it's only 10-15 minutes from me. I liked the movie brubaker too and it would've been cool to go visit it. Too bad those places aren't kept around and restored for tours and what not.

I'm 3 miles from it. Wasn't much to see. Inside didn't look like a prison since it was a factory afterwards.

Well shit, good day! You past 5 of my buddies houses on 60 going through Duncan Falls and Bluerock. If you would have been on the other side you could have stopped and said hello to Kevin. Nice roads out there. Beautiful scenery.

Then to top it off you were in Rockbridge, could have said hello to Dale while you were down there. Maybe bought a gun or 3. Next time your that way, take 116 Clearcreek and check those roads out. Not too many people know about those.