best classic car insurance?

Slimpsy1647545505

Looking to get a good policy on my 68 nova, that would cover an appraised or approximate value in the case of an accident.

Any recommendations on company that do this at a reasonable rate? I don't expect to drive it more than MAYBE 4-5,000 miles per year, most being taking it to shows and swaps.

So I assume storage insurance in the winter is in order, but otherwise....advice???

Thanks ;)

Cool, thanks guys. I got a quote through geico classic for $110 bucks annually, being able to drive the nova up to 6,000 miles per year, as long as it's stored while not being driven and that will cover a stated value of $10,000 if totalled (essentially what I have in it).

Sound like a good deal?

+1 for Grundy. One of my friends had a 71 Mustang that got hit bad. He was fully expecting to end up buying it back after the total, but they went above and beyond to fully repair the car. Honestly, I think he had a better car after they got done than he did before the accident.

Hagerty has stepped up to the plate big time for my brother that had his '70 Z28 rear-ended. I also use them for my Barracuda.

The Z28 is currently at Sterling Coach in Pickerington getting repaired. They stated that they prefer to work with Hagerty in instances like this one.

reference this thread: http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67091

Don't put your classic in jeopardy by going with cheap insurance. Use a company that specializes in classic cars.

google agreed value insurance and you'll find loads of companies that will insure you. Just be sure to read the reviews and policies closely. There are LOADS of things in the fine print that void your coverage, many people have been screwed by not complying with their terms.

Guest tbutera2112

once my car is completed and i have it reappraised, Grundy is the only company i will use

they will fully take care of your ride, and value it at more than its worth, just in case something happens to it, you wont lose your ass

i know a guy with a 98 mustang fully built, and they covered for 40k if anything happens to it, and i know for a fact he cant have more than 25-30 tops in it

My step dad uses them for his 71' Boss 351:

http://www.grundy.com/

They insure the appraised value of the car aswell.

I use Grundy on the Cobra and it's really cheap for what it is. Just can't take it to the track;) or the store. Just have to use it for a cruiser. Shit, this is DKilbourne posting under this idiots name. Secrets out.