WTB Riding Mower and Washer / Dryer

smokin5s

probably december'ish maybe January... that's assuming that the house offer goes through without a hitch. so who knows when we'd be closing on the place and get all the carpet replaced.

and ya, Craigslist was our next option... we just figured we'd put out feelers now.

and ya, Craigslist was our next option... we just figured we'd put out feelers now.

I kind of figured that. I and lots of other people I know have had really good luck with finding deals on waser & dryers on craigs list, so I figured I would throw it out there in case it hadn't crossed your mind.

Shouldn't you wait until you actually get the house before trying to get a mower. After all, it's not exactly mowing season right now. You've got a few months before you'll need one.

Biggest thing is to not change your credit. i.e. no new credit cards or any other debt. also don't want to run up a bill on a credit card either.

I have an almost brand new riding mower that has been sitting in my father in laws for the past 4 years. My wife bought it before she met me. She mowed her yard 1/2 a year I believe. When she moved the mower went in to storage. Its just sitting there and I know he wants it out of his warehouse so let me know when your ready. I will ask her to get more info on it for ya.

Now is the time to buy that mower...off season.

If you come across any 50"+ deck zero-turn mowers for cheap, please let me know.

For washer/dryer, Appliance Mart usually has good deals on new front load washer/dryer packages. That's where I bought ours. New, not scratch/dent or overstock.

I also got a REALLY good coupon from Best Buy rewards for a matching Samsung Steam washer/dryer set for $1050 for the pair (I think it is last years model, but who cares?!!).

my inlaws have front loaders and my wife doesn't really like them much and wanted a top loader, but the way I look at it is price is more important right now than front or top loading.. and I agree with Joe, now is the time to get one.

• 1 month later...
I just talked to my gf and we will be at her house cleaning it up before she sells it. She told me you can come by and take a look at them. I know they are an older set but they work. I'll send you a pm with my number so call me when you want. I'll help you get them out of the basement.