Please do not let me down Ford.

DTM Brian

aww dang did i hit a nerve there emo kid?

post # 14 an 21 is where u created this whole off topic shit storm. i take topics off topic in none car related topics... shit that doesnt matter so how about you fuck off... lol an you say to grow up yet you call people douche bags :jerkit: realllll mature there...if you want to continue this make a new post quit shitting in this thread.

brian shoudl be a good upcoming years from the gm/ford crowd. i just hope they both stay afloat an get back on there feet so we can see what they can really offer on the table

Emo? really? wow

So replying to a statement made by the OP is off topic?

PS, the Mustang V6 makes 305ish, not 315, and the coyote 5.0 will have at least 415, not 400.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aww dang did i hit a nerve there emo kid?

post # 14 an 21 is where u created this whole off topic shit storm. i take topics off topic in none car related topics... shit that doesnt matter so how about you fuck off... lol an you say to grow up yet you call people douche bags :jerkit: realllll mature there...if you want to continue this make a new post quit shitting in this thread.

brian shoudl be a good upcoming years from the gm/ford crowd. i just hope they both stay afloat an get back on there feet so we can see what they can really offer on the table

This thread matters because it is serious business. Derailing serious threads is seriously uncool Guys.

If you think that anyone of the "eurotrash yuppies" on the forum are phased by your opinion or comments, you are giving yourself way too much credit. A discussion or argument has 2 sides or more.

My last 4 cars have been German, and my purchasing routine will not be altered because I have encountered someone online with a differing view.

You need to grow up and view a discussion or argument as what it is. Nobody is trying to alter anyones opinion. It just doesn't happen. However there were some statements that were just plain False, which should and were pointed out.

My post was in reference to Tyler just to fuck with him. My opinions aren't based only on fact or fiction, more so just what it is I'm attracted to car wise. The feeling of loyalty and patriotism just comes from tradition, besides the Cobalt my wife and I just bought was built in Lordstown, Ohio.

If I were you Wagner I would just lock the thread. This was suppose to be a comparision between the Mustang vs Camaro. Turned into a import vs domestic thread. This is why I post less and less on here.

You can't be surprised? :confused:

Although I was doing most of the posting making my position clear, I'm confused as to why this bothers you so much. Everyone I know really likes your professionalism, but none of them take something like this thread seriously.

My post was in reference to Tyler just to fuck with him. My opinions aren't based only on fact or fiction, more so just what it is I'm attracted to car wise. The feeling of loyalty and patriotism just comes from tradition, besides the Cobalt my wife and I just bought was built in Lordstown, Ohio.

Understood. I think we all understand where we stand.

My wife bought a 2006 Cobalt SS/NA new back in 06. It had a great stereo (optional pioneer unit with sub in trunk) and had 0 problems in the 25k miles she put on it. Her 2008 Rabbit has 20k, and 0 issues as well. Cobalt had better stereo, and you could argue the engine had more pep (mainly weight related). The Rabbit has a better ride and better interior.

Hope the Cobalt does well for you guys, they are solid cars.

You can't be surprised? :confused:

Although I was doing most of the posting making my position clear, I'm confused as to why this bothers you so much. Everyone I know really likes your professionalism, but none of them take something like this thread seriously.

agreed

Understood. I think we all understand where we stand.

My wife bought a 2006 Cobalt SS/NA new back in 06. It had a great stereo (optional pioneer unit with sub in trunk) and had 0 problems in the 25k miles she put on it. Her 2008 Rabbit has 20k, and 0 issues as well. Cobalt had better stereo, and you could argue the engine had more pep (mainly weight related). The Rabbit has a better ride and better interior.

Hope the Cobalt does well for you guys, they are solid cars.

My wife wanted something smaller, cheaper, and more fuel efficent then her Impala. I'm sure it'll be a decent car, but we've still got the Impala too.

My wife wanted something smaller, cheaper, and more fuel efficent then her Impala. I'm sure it'll be a decent car, but we've still got the Impala too.

She got about 25-28mpg in the Cobalt, she drives normal, nothing crazy. Hers had the 2.4L in it. Not sure if you guys got the 2.2 or 2.4, I think the 2.2 gets better mileage.

She got about 25-28mpg in the Cobalt, she drives normal, nothing crazy. Hers had the 2.4L in it. Not sure if you guys got the 2.2 or 2.4, I think the 2.2 gets better mileage.

Just the 2.2, we didn't care to spend the money, and got the 1LT so that we'd get the power options and not much else.

Guest tbutera2112
I'd just be happy if anyone has the balls to go get what they want not caring what anyone else thinks.

i just did this....hell i didnt ask anyone what they thought about saabs before i bought mine...i called rob the day of and asked him, but got his typical responce lol....which i ignored, no offense

i didnt even plan on buying a saab until 24 hours before i layed the cash down...which is why the truck got sold to carmax

i just did this....hell i didnt ask anyone what they thought about saabs before i bought mine...i called rob the day of and asked him, but got his typical responce lol....which i ignored, no offense

i didnt even plan on buying a saab until 24 hours before i layed the cash down...which is why the truck got sold to carmax

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB

only because of the awd... i still prefer my saab, it does not have the attached dick placed in the seats for anal pleasure while driving

And even with the added massage dildo set to high, and added awd weight, it will still ass-rape (pun intended) the Sissy Saab.

Guest tbutera2112
Although, you can call it an "SS" to make it sound cooler!

This is my "SS".

very very true...it does sound pretty mean, 9-3 AeroSS...i just bank on people not knowing what the ss means lol