Fastest n/a bike around

ullBsorry1647545533

bahahahahahahaahahah. my car makes a weak 380whp.

It also weights half mine, and is completely worthless most of time. I still have mostly stock parts in my car, seats 5 with plenty of trunk space, and its my DD. Its not my race car, unlike yours.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill just bring my track bike bud.

Well, that kind of defeats the purpose of comparison.

also my car is set up to go fast straight and take turns...how those audi's working out?

Oh really? I think not. If it were optimized for straight line, you would sacrifice turning ability or vice versa. You can't beat physics. The Audis are working out really good, thanks for asking. Nice and comfy, with perfect seats, classy interior, and nice driving manners.

thanks captain obvious.

You're welcome.

Oh well, either way, I hope I see both of you at Mid-Ohio this coming summer. Who knows, you may even get to see me crash. Until then :thumbup:

i drive mine everyday bud....see thats the thing you dont know me at all. and your misconceptions are vast....sorry i have 6 vehicles, 4 of which are awd so that I can have a RWD car too. Everything about the engine is stock, everything about the rx7 is stock...i took two stock things and put them together....its a stock car with a cam. and it was 3000 plus with my big ass in it. upgraded suspension, brakes, and wheels ofcourse

Well, that kind of defeats the purpose of comparison.

Oh really? I think not. If it were optimized for straight line, you would sacrifice turning ability or vice versa. You can't beat physics. The Audis are working out really good, thanks for asking. Nice and comfy, with perfect seats, classy interior, and nice driving manners.

You're welcome.

Oh well, either way, I hope I see both of you at Mid-Ohio this coming summer. Who knows, you may even get to see me crash. Until then :thumbup:

i always love when audi drivers talk about how comfy and how many they seat on a racing car forum. Thats all you got, congrats bud! My car can run 10's at the track and hit mid O in the afternoon. Thats why I built the car....i drag race, road race, auto X, street, etc etc....so yes it can do it all. except play in the mud, but I have plenty of toys for that too.

ps. the bike comparison was on the street. but you audi boys spent all your money on your cars and have nothing left to bet with....so it doesnt really matter to me. "cash talks" so when you can talk let me know.

ha right next to me? My first pass and you had all day and was still 8 hundreds off which is alot in the sixty. I mean they say 25lbs is a tenth, so how about I spot you two tenths and we can lock this in for some money lol

it was a 1.52 vs my 1.58 60'....Lock it in for $20 for fastest ET.

i always love when audi drivers talk about how comfy and how many they seat on a racing car forum. Thats all you got, congrats bud! My car can run 10's at the track and hit mid O in the afternoon. Thats why I built the car....i drag race, road race, auto X, street, etc etc....so yes it can do it all. except play in the mud, but I have plenty of toys for that too.

I'm sorry I don't have enough money to have a car that is acceptable to me for daily driving purposes but also excel at the things you mentioned. Until then, I'm forced to compromise. Since I spend more time driving than racing, that's where I place my priority. I can race my bikes for a lot cheaper anyway. And yes, my Audi is very comfy. I'd like to see you take your rx7 out to dinner with 3 guests, in comfort with heated seats, and nice road manners. Quit being so cranky.

I'm sorry I don't have enough money to have a car that is acceptable to me for daily driving purposes but also excel at the things you mentioned. Until then, I'm forced to compromise. Since I spend more time driving than racing, that's where I place my priority. I can race my bikes for a lot cheaper anyway. And yes, my Audi is very comfy. I'd like to see you take your rx7 out to dinner with 3 guests, in comfort with heated seats, and nice road manners. Quit being so cranky.

NO need to be sorry, its your own fault.

I have an Acura for my dinner guests bud. This is the kitchen, Im just having fun with Team Audi

NO need to be sorry, its your own fault.

I have an Acura for my dinner guests bud.

Does it have gold trim?

This is the kitchen, I'm just having fun with Team Audi

I understand completely. I better see you at the track though. I'll either be on a red superhawk or a white/blue gsxr750. I'll look for an rx-7 towing something ;)

Does it have gold trim?

I understand completely. I better see you at the track though. I'll either be on a red superhawk or a white/blue gsxr750. I'll look for an rx-7 towing something ;)

ha. NO.

Look for one of my trucks towing one of my trailers. bike in the truck, car on the trailer. I like playing with everything.

i drive mine everyday bud....see thats the thing you dont know me at all. and your misconceptions are vast....sorry i have 6 vehicles, 4 of which are awd so that I can have a RWD car too. Everything about the engine is stock, everything about the rx7 is stock...i took two stock things and put them together....its a stock car with a cam. and it was 3000 plus with my big ass in it.

ok? Everything in my S4 is stock, and everything is even from audi too, except for exhaust and intercooler.

Rx7 with an LS1 and spray is far from stock, and has absolutely nothing to do with this whole thing. I think stretched street bikes are gay, you think audis are gay...some people agree with me, some people agree with you...sweet. But for some reason you felt the need to turn this into a pissing contest between me and you. "Oh i have 18 cars and 4 houses, 9 are awd and i will pwn you at water polo." Not what I want to do. This was never about you anyway, I like your 7, you own your own business right? I respect that. So unless you are the faggot I described earlier, all this is completely pointless.

ok? Everything in my S4 is stock, and everything is even from audi too, except for exhaust and intercooler.

Rx7 with an LS1 and spray is far from stock, and has absolutely nothing to do with this whole thing. I think stretched street bikes are gay, you think audis are gay...some people agree with me, some people agree with you...sweet. But for some reason you felt the need to turn this into a pissing contest between me and you. "Oh i have 18 cars and 4 houses, 9 are awd and i will pwn you at water polo." Not what I want to do. This was never about you anyway, I like your 7, you own your own business right? I respect that. So unless you are the faggot I described earlier, all this is completely pointless.

I think someone who bitches non stop is ghey but hey....thats your thing.