Are you.....

Guest Removed

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally think that picking on people or harassing them to the point that they get this angry should be a banable offense also. Joking around is cool but most people have a breaking point. I dont know the whole story but you never know what someone is capable of and it would be awful if someone got hurt because of shit talking on the internet.

Guest Removed
I personally think that picking on people or harassing them to the point that they get this angry should be a banable offense also. Joking around is cool but most people have a breaking point. I dont know the whole story but you never know what someone is capable of and it would be awful if someone got hurt because of shit talking on the internet.

this....

but, why the threat was sent, i dont know...still working on getting those details

stop being a pussy this is the internet it is SERIOUS business

i have been observing this whole ordeal for a while and it was the offender(who sent the pm) that started this whole thing and it was all in a joking matter until some wanna be gangster got there panties in a bunch cause they cant handle the heat..if thats true then maybe he shouldnt be on cr we all joke around and pick on everyone!

Its not that difficult to put together. $20 and I will tell you the offender, link you to threads ect.....

I think I know who you are thinking about, but I dont think thats the person who you are thinking about who I am thinking you are thinking about, i think

Lol, it gets funnier when you get threatened through PMs and then on the phone. I've been threatened more times than I can count on here, and both major offenders are still here.

this has nothing to do with gearheadz autmotive nor does it have anything to do with ips motorsports this thread is pointing toward a certain member who can reveal hiself when he likes and there is no problem with posting somthing like this because if it was you would you want to make some sort of deal with this douchebag??and if he would like to carry out his threats then just do them dont stand behind his little keyboard and talk about it take action!!!!