Are you.....

Guest Removed

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112

lol i clicked CR and saw "Congratulations! You won yourself a 24 hour ban!" and i thought "damn"...and was about to go to bed, and clicked CR again outta habit and was like "sweeeet"

youre a gracious host my friend

Update...

Pants on the ground?
...Pants on the ground?

LOOKIN LIKE A FOOL WITH YOUR PANTS ON THE GROUND

With the gold in your mouth hat turned sideways.. pants hit the ground lookin like a cool cat

Walking downtown with your pants on the ground!

Guest Removed
This is fucking gay as all get out.tyler , all you do is say dumb shit on the net to piss people off. this time it worked. jaygay, get over it. IMO, you went way to far out of your way, and way over that fine line of internet bs, to send someone a pm like that.

This is fucking gay as all get out.tyler , all you do is say dumb shit on the net to piss people off. this time it worked. jaygay, get over it. IMO, you went way to far out of your way, and way over that fine line of internet bs, to send someone a pm like that.

You do realize one is on perma vacation and the other is banned from this thread right?

Guest Removed
You do realize one is on perma vacation and the other is banned from this thread right?

i just read the last 2 pages :(

altho 6 pages in 7 hours.

Edited by Removed

I personally think that picking on people or harassing them to the point that they get this angry should be a banable offense also. Joking around is cool but most people have a breaking point. I dont know the whole story but you never know what someone is capable of and it would be awful if someone got hurt because of shit talking on the internet.

+1:cool:

+2

You cant make it a one way street.

" well jimmy can harass you to the point where u'll snap, but when u do snap we gotta send ya away.."

it should be both people get banned in the future.

-1 Tyler made it clear to jackass that he was messing with him the whole time everyone here knows how tyler is....its all in the fun...i have read all the bs between these two but crossing the line saying your gonna come find somebody to whoop there ass is a lil much.tyler never once stated he was gonna harm jcroz in anyway he is the one who crossed the line..and also saying your gonna end someone means your gonna kill someone thats a lil much dont you think????if he feels froggy enough tell him to take action stop hiding behind his keyboard this thread was to make a point you cant threaten someones life!!!!!!

-1 Tyler made it clear to jackass that he was messing with him the whole time everyone here knows how tyler is....its all in the fun...i have read all the bs between these two but crossing the line saying your gonna come find somebody to whoop there ass is a lil much.tyler never once stated he was gonna harm jcroz in anyway he is the one who crossed the line..and also saying your gonna end someone means your gonna kill someone thats a lil much dont you think????if he feels froggy enough tell him to take action stop hiding behind his keyboard this thread was to make a point you cant threaten someones life!!!!!!

I'm not saying that tylers a bad guy. Ive actually met the jolly red giant and he's cool in my book. i'm just saying in general for future reference when this shit happens. And if ty was just kidding around and noticed the kid didn't like it then he should've stopped. Kidding or not ya know. I could tell you that ur woman looks like a wilderbeast that based her diet on eating out of the back of a taco bell dumpster but i'm just kidding right.

some people react to "just kidding" a dif. ways. some will laugh it off and roast u and some will take it as you trying to cut them down"even if you say ur kidding" and so they want to beat ur ass.

Guest Removed
I'm not saying that tylers a bad guy. Ive actually met the jolly red giant and he's cool in my book. i'm just saying in general for future reference when this shit happens. And if ty was just kidding around and noticed the kid didn't like it then he should've stopped. Kidding or not ya know. I could tell you that ur wife looks like a wilderbeast that based her diet on eating out of the back of a taco bell dumpster but i'm just kidding right.

some people react to "just kidding" a dif. ways. some will laugh it off and roast u and some will take it as you trying to cut them down and so they want to beat ur ass.

jcock kept firing back..randomly at that. tyler is not even responding to his pm's, but he is still sending them.

oh and jeffs gay, thats why he works here....so he wouldnt have a wife :p

so hes my dumbster diving wilderbeastality bitch

There is a fine line with people on cr between whats said in seriousness and whats said in fun. I am not very good at decipher the two. Its easy to mess around with someone you see posting everyday and taking knocks from people, and those few who on a daily basis try to mix it up and keep things lively, Tyler being one of them. I certainly think that Jcroz crossed the line wether he was being intagonized(sp) or not, he broke a cardinal rule of cr and Brian did the right thing by banning him. Now theres the issue of what started the whole thing. I assume it started in Jcroz's tech thread, although I could be wrong but I dont see Tylers posts in there anymore. Was a guy just trying to get some help with his car only to have someone post nonesense in his thread. Was this nonesense of a personal nature? Reality is you cant take everything seriously especially on the internet, and in the same turn you cant fuck around with everyone on the internet either.

There is a fine line with people on cr between whats said in seriousness and whats said in fun. I am not very good at decipher the two. Its easy to mess around with someone you see posting everyday and taking knocks from people, and those few who on a daily basis try to mix it up and keep things lively, Tyler being one of them. I certainly think that Jcroz crossed the line wether he was being intagonized(sp) or not, he broke a cardinal rule of cr and Brian did the right thing by banning him. Now theres the issue of what started the whole thing. I assume it started in Jcroz's tech thread, although I could be wrong but I dont see Tylers posts in there anymore. Was a guy just trying to get some help with his car only to have someone post nonesense in his thread. Was this nonesense of a personal nature? Reality is you cant take everything seriously especially on the internet, and in the same turn you cant fuck around with everyone on the internet either.

post #35 http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75124&page=2

this is were it started so tyler staring messing back then.... jcroz jumped off the deep end......Now he got the big fat BANHAMMER LOL cr is all about fun and games not killing each other lol

Guest Removed

wasnt in jcocks tech thread..it was a for sale thread he had on another forum.