where is a good place to get a suit?

cptn janks

Best one I have ever tried was from Express oddly. Only thing i could find for being as tall and lanky as i am lol

id vote Mens Warehouse though for the prices

im tall and lanky too. sometimes have trouble finding stuff that fits well. buying pants is always a crapshoot. either they fit around the waist but only go down to about 3 inches above my ankle, or they are long enough, but way too big in the waist.

Get one custom fitted from a suit place. I have had several suits mostly off the rack, but none were better than the one I had custom fit.

ballpark figure on cost?

im tall and lanky too. sometimes have trouble finding stuff that fits well. buying pants is always a crapshoot. either they fit around the waist but only go down to about 3 inches above my ankle, or they are long enough, but way too big in the waist.

ballpark figure on cost?

Im like 6'1-2 155, Pants were like 100 and the jacket was 230. I got a credit card just for that and saved over 50 so it wasnt terrible i guess.

ya i saw the other quote lol

ballpark figure on cost?

Dude I havent had a suit tailored in years. If I ever needed a suit again I would go to the mens warehouse due to the prices they advertise. I am sure they either have or recommend a tailor to ensure the best fit.

Dude I havent had a suit tailored in years. If I ever needed a suit again I would go to the mens warehouse due to the prices they advertise. I am sure they either have or recommend a tailor to ensure the best fit.

Ticknor's was +1 for my suit.

;)

KillJoy

I like Jos Bank but I would only buy something when they have the buy 1 get 2 free deal.

Here.

I got an awesome suit from Macy's before. Search in some of the nicer ones and you can get some deals on some top-end stuff.