Screw you winter, You SOB

Benner

Well right now I'm looking at a repair bill of $1000.23 on the GTP and I'm sure it'll go up as they get into the driveline. Got ran off the road yesterday by a chick in a saturn who evidently couldn't tell where her side of the road began and where mine ended. Got dragged into a ditch that was about 3 to 4 foot deep.

Pushed the front bumper in slightly along with tearing it. Broke the bracket on the passenger side marker lamp, and fucked up something in the drive line. Anytime I'm at any throttle now with the wheel turned it's clicking really bad. Also their gonna throw it on the frame rack and check out the rear suspension since the entire underside got dragged along the edge of the road and came to a rest on it.

Pics ain't worth it since most of it seems like driveline problems

You got ran off the road by a girl....in a Saturn.....then dragged into a ditch.....:confused: Hand over your man card sir....and I'm taking your GTP from you as punishment :bangbang:

Rule #1......own your lane. Never move.

:D

Got ran off the road yesterday by a chick in a saturn who evidently couldn't tell where her side of the road began and where mine ended. Got dragged into a ditch that was about 3 to 4 foot deep.

Guest Removed
You got ran off the road by a girl....in a Saturn.....then dragged into a ditch.....:confused: Hand over your man card sir....and I'm taking your GTP from you as punishment :bangbang:

Rule #1......never trade your firebird for a gtp

:D

fixxed

Your old Formula has sat in the driveway unmoveable since this snow began. The GTP is a trooper in this shit.

Have Kevin look at it.

already took it to Byers Ford up here in delaware. Had a bunch of people recommend them. Plus they're 2 minutes away.

Well right now I'm looking at a repair bill of $1000.23 on the GTP and I'm sure it'll go up as they get into the driveline. Got ran off the road yesterday by a chick in a saturn who evidently couldn't tell where her side of the road began and where mine ended. Got dragged into a ditch that was about 3 to 4 foot deep.

Pushed the front bumper in slightly along with tearing it. Broke the bracket on the passenger side marker lamp, and fucked up something in the drive line. Anytime I'm at any throttle now with the wheel turned it's clicking really bad. Also their gonna throw it on the frame rack and check out the rear suspension since the entire underside got dragged along the edge of the road and came to a rest on it.

Pics ain't worth it since most of it seems like driveline problems

sounds like a bad front axle/cv joint

You mean there are no snow tires on the blue car with Tina hotrodding year round? LOL.:p

stop thread shitting :asshole: