Anyone doing the Columbus Auto Show this year?

TTQ B4U

Not in the market, but there a few cars I might want to go check out. Initial thoughts are maybe to meet for dinner and a few beers after an early exit from work or I might either go on the weekend where I can take my son if he's interested.

2010 Columbus International Auto Show Dates March 18-21

http://www.columbusautoshow.com/

Thoughts?

Edited by TTQ B4U

you talking like the columbus version of the DIAS? i havent been to detroit in a couple years, but that was a hell of a show. went 2 or 3 times and loved it every time. all sorts of bad ass cars

i probably wont hit columbus because i keep hearing the line up sucks

I always thought it ran longer!? hmm. must be why i always miss it lol

Years ago it use to be like 2 weeks, then last year it went down to 9 days, now it is down to 4 days. So yeah it use to be much longer. LOL

My wife got free tickets through work, so we will be going. I am going to try to go on Thursday night to hopefully beat the crowds and get some photos. I am not in the market either, but may look at a few things to replace my DD when it dies.

if i can get a free pass in there id go. just like the rest of the years im sure its not worth paying for.

Come on! Bite the $8 bullet and go. It may suck but I want to grab a few shots with the camera. If the weather is nice we do a shoot downtown too.

stake in the ground for me.....

I'm going Sunday. Can't do Saturday since it's my daughters B-Day, so my son and I are going Sunday to have some quality "guy-time". Not sure of the time, but likely 11-11:15-ish.

Wouldn't mind meeting up ahead of time for some food. PM me if you're interested in meeting up there or prior.

10am meet-up for breakfast?

11am-11:15am meet up at entrance to show

I'm going Sunday. Can't do Saturday since it's my daughters B-Day, so my son and I are going Sunday to have some quality "guy-time". Not sure of the time, but likely 11-11:15-ish.

Wouldn't mind meeting up ahead of time for some food. PM me if you're interested in meeting up there or prior.

will do. ill see about meeting you there!

Just got back from the show preview...I'm biased, but Ford has the best display down there. Right in the center and takes up the most square footage.

2011 Edge is HOT. New Super Duty is down there as well. Fun stuff.

Hope you all enjoy the show.

Erica and I may be able to swing that. I haven't talked to Erica about it, but I will tonight. I think someone PM'd her about it??? IDk.

My best friend and I never miss it. We don't go for the show cars. We go for the regular cars. We sit in some of 'em and then discuss how cheap the interior materials look and feel, how bad the design of most of the interiors are, and how overpriced they are before rebates. Then once we are done with GM we look at the rest of the cars. :-) Seriously though. I like to see the interiors of some of these vehicles because some of them really suck and some are really much nicer then I expect. I remember being geeked about all the TrailBlazer SS YouTube vids I had seen and then I sat in one. It makes you look at the cars a little bit differently. Last year my wife and I were in the market for a 7 passenger vehicle so I sat in a ton of SUV's to see what the third row seats were like. No where else could we check out so many vehicles in such a short amount of time.

That said, a crazy person tries to talk to me every year(now I know to expect it). A sales leech always tries to talk to me too(I love sales people, nice quiet ones that don't approach me).