Turbo Cars

KStang3.8

I think I see the problem,

I think this GTO would be more appealing to you:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH

No. Thats uglier than sin. The evo is in stock form. It has rims, a tint, and front lip.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're just mad because your Audi doesn't have one.

also, the fact that you think your Audi is nicer looking than my Mustang is laughable.

I am not a big Audi fan myself but Audi>shit v6 mustang any day, in every aspect.

I'll take your word for it on the rest of it, but, I think my coworkers would be much more impressed by an Evo 9 than a GTO.

I think most people in general, would be more impressed.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Omally23/evo.jpg

>

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Omally23/GTO.jpg

sure, if you plan on working at burger king. if you work in a typical office you will find that 95% of your coworkers are not into cars--they will only associate you as the guy who looks like he belongs on "the fast and the furious" part 8, with the annoyingly loud car.

and as much as i argue/fight with the audi guys here---YOUR mustang does not look anything like their cars. its painful to admit, but an absolute undeniable fact that you should be made aware of.

I am not a big Audi fan myself but Audi>shit v6 mustang any day, in every aspect.

The irony is that he is completely missing the point of the discussion.... I could care less what anybody thinks, but this guy is making my evening fly along.

sure, if you plan on working at burger king. if you work in a typical office you will find that 95% of your coworkers are not into cars--they will only associate you as the guy who looks like he belongs on "the fast and the furious" part 8, with the annoyingly loud car.

and as much as i argue/fight with the audi guys here---YOUR mustang does not look anything like their cars. its painful to admit, but an absolute undeniable fact that you should be made aware of.

Did we just become best friends ?

http://odgie.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/step_brothers_2.jpg

WOW! You have serious issues. As if mustangs with straight pipes arent loud and annoying. Just becuase you own a slow cobra, doesnt mean you have to bash 4 cylinder turbo cars.

WOW! You have serious issues. As if mustangs with straight pipes arent loud and annoying. Just becuase you own a slow cobra, doesnt mean you have to bash 4 cylinder turbo cars.

Youre catching downs from the other guy.

• Upvote 1

My GF's dad has an EVO 9. Basic appearance upgrades. Carbon Fiber Hood, Black wheels. Dark Tint. Stock Evo exhaust is big (i think 4 inches, maybe 3) and loud, but theres no way its louder than a GTO with a catback.

Anyways, he is the envy of his office. His boss bought an Evo 8 just to try to be like him because he was so jealous. He's asked for rides all the time just because they want to ride in his sexy Evo.

My GF's dad has an EVO 9. Basic appearance upgrades. Carbon Fiber Hood, Black wheels. Dark Tint. Stock Evo exhaust is big (i think 4 inches, maybe 3) and loud, but theres no way its louder than a GTO with a catback.

Anyways, he is the envy of his office. His boss bought an Evo 8 just to try to be like him because he was so jealous. He's asked for rides all the time just because they want to ride in his sexy Evo.

So you want dudes to sweat your balls?

oh man. i've agreed with you thus far, but you can't bash his Whipple Cobra.

Whipple Cobras are sssseeeeeeexxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyy.

and FAST!!!!!!!!!!

my cobra made 505rwhp with stock headers, and 4 stock cats. just a 2.5" catback and minimal mods. its whisper quiet.

still has stock headers, and cats, but now makes north of 600rwhp. you're the only one who's slow. and i'm not bashing 4 cylinder cars, just pointing out some facts

You might as well give up. If its not a TA, stang, corvette, any other gas gussling v8, your not cool enough to be a member hillbilly on columbus racing. Take it for what its worth. Just dont go around saying i have an awesome car and i want people to be jealous and youll be ok.

So, let me understand you.

An Evo 9 is not awesome? and you don't like when people look at your car and get jealous?

From my point of view I do not give a fuck what people think, I drive a 90's cutlass for god sake.

You might as well give up. If its not a TA, stang, corvette, any other gas gussling v8, your not cool enough to be a member hillbilly on columbus racing. Take it for what its worth. Just dont go around saying i have an awesome car and i want people to be jealous and youll be ok.

I hate when my V8 starts gussling. Thank god I ordered my gussling block off plate.

Oh God, SOOO much stupid shit in this thread, but it's good for some LOLz......

Neons are fucking gay. I can crank out 25mpg in my t/a on the highway.. You'll get shitty mileage in any car if you beat on it.

If it were a 6-speed you'd get close to 30 ;)

You could go fuck around with some faggot car or man up and get something with real power for the same price.

:lol:

I've seen the cars i've listed shit on plenty of V8's. AWD always better than front or rear. Its the same thing with a turbo car. Not too hardcore of mods and you can get way more horsepower than a V8. And a turbo car gets way better mpg if not driven hard. Turbo cars have way more potential than V8's.

This might be the dumbest fucking thing I've EVER read on CR in the four years I've been on here.

1. Weak ass argument, I've seen stock V8 cars "shit on" modded 4 bangers, it goes both ways. Nobody ever said that every V8 was the ZOMG FASSSTEZT CAR EVARRR!!!!

2. Another stupid fucking argument. AWD always better? How so? It depends on the application, what you prefer, what you're using it for, etc.

3. Turbo cars get way more horsepower than V8's mod for mod? Once again, WAY too general, depends on the application. Better MPGs? More potential? It depends, there are way too many variables to make such a stupid statement.

also, the fact that you think your Audi is nicer looking than my Mustang is laughable.

You know what's laughable? Taking something based so much off of personal taste and stating it so matter-of-factly. Sorry but I think his Audi looks WAYYYY better than your Mustang, IMO

.......please, wake up.

^^^ Everything he said. This man speaks the truth

I drive a 4cyl truck.....

And people are jealous of it