Turbo Cars

KStang3.8

Is that cool? Why do people here on this site they are better than someone else? Its fucking retarded. LEt him live and learn, he'll make mistakes, but he will learn. If he was a turbo 4 awd with a RFL bov, let him. Who the fuck cares.

because the internet is serious business...

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/27/emperor_catkind.jpg

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone who buys a car solely because they want other people to be jealous of them is retarded.

when did i say thats the only reason? or a reason at all?

thats just a nice thing that comes with owning a nice car, as i'm sure you'd understand, owning that nice ass cobra that you do.

Wow, i'm a home shopping channel masturbating mess because i know how to manage money?

Hmm...

good point lol. How about for someone who's upper middle class though? They can afford a nice car, but after that not much else extravagent, so it'd help that person if they got 24mpg rather than 12mpg. They're spending half as much money on gas! thats alot of money to be spent on other things. house payment, groceries, etc.

You're not spending half as much unless that's the only car you ever drive. Maybe your money management expertise needs a little more thought.....

You're not spending half as much unless that's the only car you ever drive. Maybe your money management expertise needs a little more thought.....

it would be the only car i ever drove. I'm saying this:

Slap a cam, forged internals, and m112 on my mustang. Get 12mpg. fast, nice looking car.

OR

Evo 9. ~24mpg.

Owner of the evo 9 spends half as much on gas.

thats just a nice thing that comes with owning a nice car, as i'm sure you'd understand, owning that nice ass cobra that you do.

Its quoted \/ when you said it.

Slap a cam, forged internals, and m112 on my mustang. Get 12mpg. fast, nice looking car.

OR

Evo 9. ~24mpg.

I'm willing to bet the difference in MPG's between a stock LS1 f-body and a stock Evo is negligible. Same for a 400whp LS1 and Evo, 600whp, and so on. All V8's aren't "gass gusslers," it's not 1974 anymore dude.

I guess what I'm getting at is you shouldn't base your choice of "fun" car off of MPG's, unless it's something ridiculous like 5mpg

OR

Evo 9. ~24mpg.

You are dreaming if you think youll get 24 mpg. You do realize when you boost, you get like 4. lol

I'm willing to bet the difference in MPG's between a stock LS1 f-body and a stock Evo is negligible. Same for a 400whp LS1 and Evo, 600whp, and so on. All V8's aren't "gass guzzlers," it's not 1974 anymore dude.

I guess what I'm getting at is you shouldn't base your choice of "fun" car off of MPG's, unless it's something ridiculous like 5mpg

My TA gets more MPG than my honda on the freeway. I drove over 200 miles this weekend in the TA and did not use a half tank of gas.

I'm willing to bet the difference in MPG's between a stock LS1 f-body and a stock Evo is negligible. Same for a 400whp LS1 and Evo, 600whp, and so on. All V8's aren't "gass gusslers," it's not 1974 anymore dude.

i respect your argument. i see what you mean. MPG should not be a main deciding factor. I'm not the one who said V8's are gas gusslers lol. I've just always assumed 4cyinders>8cyl in MPG.

You TA has twice as large gas tank you noob lol

What in the blue fuck are you talking about? Your dumb makes baby jesus very sad.

My honda has a 12 gallon tank, TA has a 16 gallon tank.

Using my most best bill and ted math 12 is not half of 16.

What in the blue fuck are you talking about? Your dumb makes baby jesus very sad.

My honda has a 12 gallon tank, TA has a 16 gallon tank.

Using my most best bill and ted math 12 is not half of 16.

lol ^^^^^

i do have trouble believing it does better than a honda though.

i like to attract as little attention to my cars as possible at all times. i bought my cobra for what it was/is--a monster right out of the box. the only exception to liking a nice car for it being a nice car is my wife and her SUV.

i used to rev the '87 GT in my sig back when i was in college. i did it all the time, until it was keyed. used to get notes once a month in my apartment complex in grad school to fix my 'broken exhaust'. i'd rather not have people get jealous or notice my car. maybe that will change, but probably not.