Turbo Cars

KStang3.8

You might as well give up. If its not a TA, stang, corvette, any other gas gussling v8, your not cool enough to be a member hillbilly on columbus racing. Take it for what its worth. Just dont go around saying i have an awesome car and i want people to be jealous and youll be ok.

Typical import fanboy with a chip on his shoulder. Quit exaggerating and making everyone else the bad guy

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my cobra made 505rwhp with stock headers, and 4 stock cats. just a 2.5" catback and minimal mods. its whisper quiet.

still has stock headers, and cats, but now makes north of 600rwhp. you're the only one who's slow. and i'm not bashing 4 cylinder cars, just pointing out some facts

Where do you get your facts? You implied that people with evos work at BK. WTF EVER! I can tell you more than HALF of evo owners make good money. And dont work at a fast food joint. How many evos or sti's do you see in a fast food restaurant?

Where do you get your facts? You implied that people with evos work at BK. WTF EVER! I can tell you more than HALF of evo owners make good money. And dont work at a fast food joint. How many evos or sti's do you see in a fast food restaurant?

agreed.

slow cobra? disagree lol.

gf's dad with Evo 9 makes 150k

Oh and KStang, let me help you out, since you still don't get it....it's the fact that you want a turbo car just for the BOV sound that makes you a ricer.

no. I want people to be jealous of my awesome car.

:gtfo:

thats not why i want a turbo car.

i want a turbo car because the nicest ones are great looking and very fast. and good on gas.

That's another thing I don't get. If you're making good money and want a fun go-fast car, who the fuck cares about gas mileage?

Audi guy can talk shit to me. 94 Toyota Truck cannot. STFU.

Who the fuck cares what he drives? If I drive a Lambo does that mean I'm allowed to take a shit on your grandma's chest?

Is a car nothing more than a "look at me and how cool I am" status symbol to you?

Rich people are rich because they take care of their money. (I'm not being a spoiled rich boy here, i'm from a lower middle class family.) A rich person who drives a 40mpg 4 cylinder is smarter than a rich person who drives a ferrari. They're taking care of their money. A car with respectable gas mileage takes care of one's money.

Im not talking shit about your car or that my truck is better or faster than it, i realize it isnt. It starts every day and gets me where i want to go and goes through the mud.

I AM talking shit about you as a person on the other hand.

Rich people are rich because they take care of their money. (I'm not being a spoiled rich boy here, i'm from a lower middle class family.) A rich person who drives a 40mpg 4 cylinder is smarter than a rich person who drives a ferrari. They're taking care of their money. A car with respectable gas mileage takes care of one's money.

Dude. If you're rich, you'll have more than one car. Drive the badass turbo sweet 12mpg beast on nice sunny days or whatever, and the 50mpg Prius when you feel like saving the fucking planet.

You strike me as the kind of person who masterbates to infomercials and the home shopping channel...

good point lol. How about for someone who's upper middle class though? They can afford a nice car, but after that not much else extravagent, so it'd help that person if they got 24mpg rather than 12mpg. They're spending half as much money on gas! thats alot of money to be spent on other things. house payment, groceries, etc.

Im not talking shit about your car or that my truck is better or faster than it, i realize it isnt. It starts every day and gets me where i want to go and goes through the mud.

I AM talking shit about you as a person on the other hand.

Is that cool? Why do people here on this site they are better than someone else? Its fucking retarded. LEt him live and learn, he'll make mistakes, but he will learn. If he was a turbo 4 awd with a RFL bov, let him. Who the fuck cares.

i'll take a picture of the evo and sti that are parked right by my shop--the guys are neighbors, and i'll let you be the judge as to what kind of money they make---not that it matters, plenty of broke people drive mustangs, sti's, gto's, camaros, etc.

anyone who buys a car solely because they want other people to be jealous of them is retarded.