Why do you view CR?

KillJoy

Well, I've met a crap load of friends on here, and as much crap as I take from people here, I have way more friends than enemies. So I guess I stay on here and go to meets to talk with my car friends about car stuff.

Otherwise, I am not really sure to be honest. I hate drag racing, but I liked it when I signed up and thats why I signed up. I would say its become more of a general car forum than a drag racing forum. You see how many new members we have that do autocross/rallycross/track days, ect. . I stick around for that too, I guess.

1. To keep current with the Internets.

2. To sometimes offer something of substance, which I find rewarding on a certain level.

3. To be irreverent and have a good time, especially with friends on here.

4. To make lists of shit and number things that I say because it makes me feel important and organized.

1. To keep current with the Internets.

2. To sometimes offer something of substance, which I find rewarding on a certain level.

3. To be irreverent and have a good time, especially with friends on here.

4. To make lists of shit and number things that I say because it makes me feel important and organized.

This except I dont like offering substance.

-Lot's of world news and car news flows through here

-Got to meet a lot of really cool people due to this site, and butted heads with some people

-I like buying/selling cars and parts and that is here as well

-Meetings and Events

-Great testimonials of local car businesses

I originally joined the site to get out and do more car related activities. The bonus to this site getting so much traffic though, is that I hear about things on here before the news comes on. Besides I actually get to see a few of you fuckers in person from time to time which makes this better then any other forum I'm on.