fuck you jim

SRTurbo04

i would like to give a big FUCK YOU to jim ganol(sp?) lol yesterday he called for the same forcast as today hard core thunderstorms(so i didnt ride my bike to work) an yet yesterday was clearrrr skies so today i figured he woudl be a tard an be wrong agian so i DID ride today lol woohoo. im about to leave work on the bike an i keep gettin alterts saying tornado sirens are going off in hilliard. westerville an reynoldsubrg(this is where im going) yay for meee :finger: you jim!

I checked weather.com at 7pm, and it said 10% of rain until 11pm, so I left on my bike. Just didn't feel right, so I turned around. I was home for 20 minutes and all Hell broke loose here in Pataskala.

Sometimes u can just feel a bad suitation

I got caught on the mower in a down pour. :(

Lol now that's funny! Hope u got it away in time

Well took me an extra 20 minuites to get home I was soken wet from head to toe even with full gear on (minus gloves fml)

The bike actually hydoplaned a few times. My butt puckered up real quick. :lol:

Sometimes u can just feel a bad suitation

Lol now that's funny! Hope u got it away in time

Well took me an extra 20 minuites to get home I was soken wet from head to toe even with full gear on (minus gloves fml)

The bike actually hydoplaned a few times. My butt puckered up real quick. :lol:

The end of this made me chuckle quite a bit. Glad u made it home safely fag.

i would like to give a big FUCK YOU to jim ganol(sp?) lol yesterday he called for the same forcast as today hard core thunderstorms(so i didnt ride my bike to work) an yet yesterday was clearrrr skies so today i figured he woudl be a tard an be wrong agian so i DID ride today lol woohoo. im about to leave work on the bike an i keep gettin alterts saying tornado sirens are going off in hilliard. westerville an reynoldsubrg(this is where im going) yay for meee :finger: you jim!

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/65/3ZKXjhmaml6opswvz5Gae2aBo1_500.jpg

Yesterday evening was incredible here in Delaware. Not just the sky, but everything had this orange hue to it. Even the air, it seemed. Went outside and witnessed the rare site of a double rainbow. Could see one end to the other from the street. On top of this, lightning was going off every 3-5min. Not just regular lightning, but the kinds that starts at one end of the sky and branches out across exponentially. You would literally have to turn to watch this lightning go across the entire sky. Missed it a couple times with the camera by literally a millisecond. Neighbor across the street was taking a pic of the rainbow and got lucky when some lightning photojacked the pic. Incredible pic of both ligtning and rainbow. She got damn lucky. Anyway, some incredible spectacles yesterday evening.

Yesterday evening was incredible here in Delaware. Not just the sky, but everything had this orange hue to it. Even the air, it seemed. Went outside and witnessed the rare site of a double rainbow. Could see one end to the other from the street. On top of this, lightning was going off every 3-5min. Not just regular lightning, but the kinds that starts at one end of the sky and branches out across exponentially. You would literally have to turn to watch this lightning go across the entire sky. Missed it a couple times with the camera by literally a millisecond. Neighbor across the street was taking a pic of the rainbow and got lucky when some lightning photojacked the pic. Incredible pic of both ligtning and rainbow. She got damn lucky. Anyway, some incredible spectacles yesterday evening.

dude, I couldn't believe that sky... up in Marengo, we missed the storm but heard the thunder (we did get a downpour though) and that sky felt like I was looking through yellow glasses.

BTW, I got caught on my tractor also