Been gone for awhile but I am back and with a new boat

XChris1632X

After three years in the market for a wakeboat, I finally got one. It is one of the best hulls ever designed for wakeboarding and still used today in current models. Its an 01 Mastercraft X-Star with almost all the options and upgraded bad ass stereo system.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk251/XChris1632X/Toys/P7010002.jpg

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk251/XChris1632X/Toys/P7010005.jpg

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk251/XChris1632X/Toys/P7010004.jpg

I have only had the ski out once this year but it will be back out soon. This will take up my time for awhile though. I am still very busy with school this summer so I cant be on the lake 4 days a week like I was last year.

Chris that boats bad ass man! Glad u finally picked one up I know uve been looking for a while now

What motor combo does it have?

330hp 350ci

I want your boat. BADLY. Will be in the market for a wakeboard boat next year.

Dont you live close to the water? We take the malibu to oshaunassy all the time. I will have the mastercraft home from Texas next Sunday on the river. Come out and join us.

330hp 350ci

Dont you live close to the water? We take the malibu to oshaunassy all the time. I will have the mastercraft home from Texas next Sunday on the river. Come out and join us.

I live 3 minutes from the O'Shaunassy boat ramp.

I'd be happy to come out and join...not sure what the plans are. Please keep me updated on whether you are going.

Shoulda bought a Malibu /thread

Mastercrafts are higher end than Malibu (if not barely), and the X-star is considered the standard that wakeboard boats are compared to.

I've been seeing a few steals for Centurion V-drive's recently - saw a loaded 05 w/ 66 hours, mint, 23' in Michigan go for 25k on E-bay. Wish I was in the market for one this year, as I would have snagged that in a second.

Shoulda bought a Malibu /thread

This shows me that your knowledge of wakeboats are slim to none.;)

In reality though, if it werent for this style Xstar, none of the other wakeboats you see today would even exist in their current form. The 205v hull is considered the innovator of todays technology in wakeboarding and is still used today in the current X-1s. If I were going to get something 06 or newer and could afford it, I would buy a Malibu LSV. I prefer newer Malibus over some of the newer Mastercrafts. Malibus are kind of over rated and so popular because of their flashiness.

I've been seeing a few steals for Centurion V-drive's recently - saw a loaded 05 w/ 66 hours, mint, 23' in Michigan go for 25k on E-bay. Wish I was in the market for one this year, as I would have snagged that in a second.

I have been looking for awhile and most the good deals I found were either long gone, or they go too quickly. Especially with the Vdrives. Its soo hard to find any kind of Vdrive for under 30k. I got this for a fantastic deal and the only thing it really needs is some interior work. A couple of the seats are starting to crack badly.

Does anyone have any recommendations on someone to reupolster the seat covers.