Recommend good tire shine

wnaplay1647545503

I have never seen a tire that wasnt left to rot, actually rot out the sidewall.

I also see about 30 cars a day each with 4 tires, so 120 tires a day, 300 days a year and for the last 8 or so now.. that umm......like 288,000 tires

I've been using the aerosols for a few years, one or two different major brands I don't recall the names of. I like them a lot better than the liquid squirt bottles with silicone type liquids, which always flung all over the wheels. These give a slightly less drippy look but still have a deep shine on my BFG AT's, and easier to apply. Doesn't run, etc.

I dont like tireshine. It makes it look too wet and shiney, and it comes off the tires and dirties up the car. I like tirewax, still gives the tire a nice clean look, without over doing it and it doesnt fling onto your car.

I use this

http://www.epinions.com/reviews/Turtle_Wax_Tire_Wax_Professional_Tire_Dressing

I'll also recommend meguiars endurance. I apply it with a rag and let the car sit overnight so it doesn't fling off. I scrub the crap out of my tires with every wash and re-apply, keeps it from getting that gunky look. I use a good stiff brush just for tires, this stuff tends to ruin soft wheel brushes.