Do you want to go REALLY FAST????

koolrayz

Shearer Fabrications + Kurt Urban Performance + ME =

One pull 15 psi the other 18psi, still has plenty left :bangbang:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs022.ash2/34466_137303016295816_100000483555256_317951_7783126_n.jpg

Did u photoshop this? That's wicked ray, for being 400 yrs old you are putting together a sick ride congrats man

I should slap you,,,,,,

Did I chop these videos to?

http://www.youtube.com/user/1METALSTORM#p/u/0/sSJyFN2Ianw

http://www.youtube.com/user/1METALSTORM#p/u/8/CkKrjbobpZ8

PSI is just a resistance to flow. 3 psi on one car could be 5 on the other making the same power with the same turbo.

Well mine does about 20-25 hp for each psi, so I would say this is pretty SCHWEEEEET

Well mine does about 20-25 hp for each psi, so I would say this is pretty SCHWEEEEET

Varies for every car.

An engine is basically a vacuum or air pump, the more air in the more power made. Psi is resistance to flow. Flow = power.

For people that dont understand what im saying, let it sink in for a few.

If you can make less bends in the ic piping, port the head, whatever can be done to flow more air, you will make the same power at lower boost levels due to less resistance for the airflow.

Why that sounds like a threat. But from you id be honored. My 1st 1k hp slap. That would feel like a tornado just hit you in the face.

Thats gotta be a bigass turbo 3 psi increase makes 180 wheel

It made around 675 with 8 psi

820 at 12psi

968 at 15 psi car only made (880 at 15psi last year)

there were 4 pulls around 18psi all were over 1K

two were 1029

Thats only a 60hp difference on the last 3 psi

Ill download the graphs later and post them with the boost and air fuel on them.

It made around 675 with 8 psi

820 at 12psi

968 at 15 psi car only made (880 at 15psi last year)

there were 4 pulls around 18psi all were over 1K

two were 1029

Thats only a 60hp difference on the last 3 psi

Ill download the graphs later and post them with the boost and air fuel on them.

The power gains seem wild. That awsome man

Varies for every car.

An engine is basically a vacuum or air pump, the more air in the more power made. Psi is resistance to flow. Flow = power.

For people that dont understand what im saying, let it sink in for a few.

If you can make less bends in the ic piping, port the head, whatever can be done to flow more air, you will make the same power at lower boost levels due to less resistance for the airflow.

The most annoying question at car meets is how much boost i run.

I wanna punch the person, its irrelevant question first and foremost cause they have no idea what turbo is on my car..

Hell yeah ray!

No shit, 15 psi on one car with whatever turbo could be 8 or 25 on another for the same power levels.

Now that my boosted cars done i dont have to worry about that anymore.

I wanna punch the person, its irrelevant question first and foremost cause they have no idea what turbo is on my car..

Most people have no idea of the dynamics of force induction. If you were side by side in a car show me at 18psi the car next to me with shit for cam, head intake etc and needed 30 psi to go slower everyone would be all goo goo eyed about the "but he runs 30 psi" ;)

Most people have no idea of the dynamics of force induction. If you were side by side in a car show me at 18psi the car next to me with shit for cam, head intake etc and needed 30 psi to go slower everyone would be all goo goo eyed about the "but he runs 30 psi" ;)

1 question, did u do the fab work on the front of your car? Looks really well done. Its clear that you opened it up for more air flow but it looks really well done