group ride this weekend

that dude

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just remembered about that motorcycle swap meet at the IX center. I told my cousin I would go. I think im gonna pass. I wanted to look for a power commander and a speedo healer.

I saw there was a gun show too. So many things not enough money...

No, I'm in. Fuckaswapmeet. I said "I think I'm gonna pass" referring to the swap meet not the ride. I would much rather go freeze my balls off and get some fresh air than walk around in a room with thousands of people looking at bike shit wishing they could ride.

Edited by Mc_spirited

Actually now I am rethinking it. I think I should hit up that swap meet. I heard there would be a lot of sportbike stuff. I need a power commander, speedo healer and I want a hugger and an undertail. I also need a valve or two for the ninja 250 engine.

Im gonna regret not goin if i dont find shit though. i hope you guys have fun. my bike is a mess anyways, ask InyaAzz. missing plastics and hella fasteners, not to mention the lack of turn signals.

so whos in for sure..if we only got a couple peeps i may sit it out myself to be honest.take no offense please, but at first we had a bunch of interest and now it seems like jbot, jester, and myself..if its just us i may do some yard work, and wait until we get a nice list of people..btw is was very nice today riding what little i did

based on my ride today, the temps didn't hit 40's til about 12:30 - 1pm

that said, the roads were pretty good, and i didn't have any issues with traction at a sane but spirited pace. and really, the roads we're planning on riding (if we ride at all) are not exactly challenging.

if you guys are still up for it, we can meet up at 1pm and ride as soon as everyone gets there.

all that remains is who still wants to ride?