what the hell is with you cant do this and you cant do that?

Guest Whine

Well then, we have you right where we want you.

The rules are in place because of past lessons learned. If those "other" boards haven't been through the same growing pains as CR, well, they will be some day.

Wait until someone sets up a street race on ohio drag racers and kills someone. Then ask the board owners how it feels when the cops go elbow deep in your ass and their nuts are on the line.

This is the problem with our new American Internet Culture, nobody respects rules or authorty. Back when this country used to be worth a shit if you gave someone lip like this you would get backhanded and told to shut the hell up and mind your mannors.

In todays world of soccer moms and TMZ it is ok to act out beause everybody has the "right" to say or do what they want and blame others for their actions.

Guest Whine
alright, i can understand about setting races up, i wasnt saying anything about that. i for sure didnt know it was a problem about carfax. maybe they just pick on cr. i am a member on a lot of racing sites and the ones who dont push rules and whats said is said stays etc. seem to be most active, no trouble. im sure most people know of yellowbullet. that site is a perfect example of let it all hang out and have over 1000 members on at one time if not more and that owner is not getting shit from anyone. you can lock this one, im done ranting and will just watch what is said here. thanks

alright, i can understand about setting races up, i wasnt saying anything about that. i for sure didnt know it was a problem about carfax. maybe they just pick on cr. i am a member on a lot of racing sites and the ones who dont push rules and whats said is said stays etc. seem to be most active, no trouble. im sure most people know of yellowbullet. that site is a perfect example of let it all hang out and have over 1000 members on at one time if not more and that owner is not getting shit from anyone. you can lock this one, im done ranting and will just watch what is said here. thanks

I am not familiar with that site, but to be clear there is a huge difference between people BS'ing on a huge national forum versus a tight knit local one. We actually have to worry about cops banging on our door to question us about what someone set up on the other side of town. Fuck that, my involvement here isn't worth dealing with that shit, and it HAS happened to others here, trust me.

I am not familiar with that site, but to be clear there is a huge difference between people BS'ing on a huge national forum versus a tight knit local one. We actually have to worry about cops banging on our door to question us about what someone set up on the other side of town. Fuck that, my involvement here isn't worth dealing with that shit, and it HAS happened to others here, trust me.

Big national forums have the biggest problems with carfax