Howdy from NW Ohio!

03av6coupe

2 things going for you. a) those wheels are sick as fuck on that car and b) you're from bowling green, which has the best pizza place ive ever eaten, in my life...i actually stop there any time im heading to toledo/detroit area

$1 says you could name the spot within 2 guesses. lol

2 things going for you. a) those wheels are sick as fuck on that car and b) you're from bowling green, which has the best pizza place ive ever eaten, in my life...i actually stop there any time im heading to toledo/detroit area

$1 says you could name the spot within 2 guesses. lol

I didn't know people like Dominos that much! Haha! You're talking about Myles. And I would agree with your review of it. Thanks for the comments!

I didn't know people like Dominos that much! Haha! You're talking about Myles. And I would agree with your review of it. Thanks for the comments!

lol.

my mom was actually up in MI for a wedding a few months ago...i talked her into stopping and picking me up a half baked pizza...called, ordered it, checked with the guy what he had written down (vegy pizza on wheat crust)...she said she was going to eat there, but everything was coming out burnt...people waiting with her said its normally not that way, and not sure what was going on...she decided to pass, but still got my pizza.

i went over to pick it up from her about midnight after an evening of drinking, ready to slam this pizza, and after i opened it up (stapled shut so she couldnt look at it), it was some fucking wierd shit...bananna peppers, cauliflower, broccoli. i was so disappointed. lol

called up there (at like 1230) and when the manager came on the line and i told him what was going on, he goes "yeah, thats my bad man. i put the wrong ticket on the wrong box...i was waiting on you to call...blah blah blah...do you just want a credit?". lol. im fuckin 2 hours away, just refund my card...i dont know if i'll be that way in 2 months or 2 years

im already hungry for it again

I need to show my friend pictures of your Accord. He has the same style but put stupid 20 something inch chrome wheels on it. It looks awful, yours looks amazing.

Nice photos too!

Thanks! I've seen some ridiculous looking Accords, and I've always liked the simple wheels. Between these Mugen GPs and the Volk TE 37s, I'm a fan of the simple 6-8 spoke wheels.

:thumbup: Excellent intro, sir. Welcome to CR. I hope to meet you at one of our events or track days.

+ rep

Thanks, Doc. I'm going to try and make it out to a few once I figure when/where they are.

welcome very nice intro why cant all people get it like u ?

Thanks, Lee. Some people just get it better than others. I've been on your guys end on other forums and dealing with ignorance isn't fun.

Wow man, you take very nice photos. How much do you charge for a handfull?

Thanks for the compliments, Aaron. For people I know, I don't really charge for photos. Gas money and lunch is usually all it takes! Photos are fun... and in the car world, I'm not in it to make money. I do that in other aspects of my freelance photos.

this is the best fucking intro to this site in all the time ive been here, which isnt that long, but damn.

+rep for you sir and i like your car, it looks good man.

Thanks, Michael.

this is a great intro. love the wheels on that car, and the drop is perfect. also, great camera skills

welcome to the site.

Thanks, Kirk. I could slam it, but, as we all know, the roads in Ohio (and especially up here in BG and Toledo) aren't great. It's just not practical. I was sitting at 3 inches of wheel gap prior to the drop.

Perfect intro. Cool videos and photos as well. Welcome.
Thanks, Chris!

Nice pics! Welcome to CR.

Thanks!

Great intro, clean car, and impressive camera skills!

Thanks, Jordan.

Incredible intro. The Accord looks fantastic! Very clean and tasteful. Welcome to CR :cool:

Thanks, Steve! It's exactly what I was going for.

Here's a link to the rest of my photos. Let me know what you guys think. Happy to be here!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/toddpavlack/sets/

Welcome man! Love to see another fellow Photog on board. Love the shot of the Evo. Excellent processing. It's a tough market down here too, but I've managed to keep pretty busy. I do event photography and have a lot of corporate clients. Little boring, but I have an opportunity to travel on their dime to some pretty cool places. PM Me when you're in town. I'll do the same as I'm up your way often. Click my sig for more. I shoot with a Canon 40D and a 1DMKII. Lately I've been having fun with my handful of Point and Shoot cams and even my iPhone.

I had one of the first 7th gens back in 03. Had a full TL-S suspension upgrade and it handled quite well. http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/34018760 Never should have sold it.

Hope to see you around.

Edited by TTQ B4U

Awesome intro, welcome to CR. Hope to see you out at some of the meets in the near future! Your car looks very very very clean and the borla gives you "+" rep! Sean (Crossle) and I go up to Lake Erie all the time and always pass by Terra State on 53. Do you do more then just car/sport pics?