Saw a Callaway Camaro SS today on 670.

SpaceGhost

Saw a Callaway Camaro SS today on 670.

Thank you for for the correct tense.

I feel it necessary to compliment someone for the proper use of grammar, mainly due the overabundance of borderline illiterate's mind-numbing posts that have been flooding CR in the last few months.

I feel it necessary to compliment someone for the proper use of grammar, mainly due the overabundance of borderline illiterate's mind-numbing posts that have been flooding CR in the last few months.

I switch seen and saw all the time. I do it cause it annoys my wife. I feel it has done the same to you and my day is now complete.

LOL, Thank you, I try to write well, I edit my posts when I re-read and see mistakes. Unfortunately I do not see some mistakes. Not saying I'm an english major, but I make an effort when I post.

Hmmm, I'd like to see that. Where was the IP4 camera when you needed it, ghos??

Charles, I had it there, but he was eyeballing me, and I felt like a douchebag trying to take a pic of his car while driving. I can do it if I am being sly, but we were traveling rather fast. I came up on him in the left lane cruising along. :mad: He decided to get over after about a mile and a half. Of course when I was going by him he decided to speed up and stay with me. :lol: I was just trying to get to work, plus I live in the real world, 500HP>300HP. No way am I just going to roll race a stranger with CPD out there in bait cars.

I hate that argument or point. If you have the cash or means, who cares? Just because you can achieve that power cheaper doesn't mean the SS sucks. What good is the $$ if you can't spend it how you see fit. I mean christ I would rock a Ferrari all day and night if I had the means, and we all know you can spend a lot less $$ to achieve Ferrari specs.

I see that car as how Chevy should have built the car from the beginning, Never should have taken the LSX engine away. I think it is cool you have an option for a v8 car from a "kind of" Factory.

I wouldn't be surprised if in a year or two, Chevy doesn't put a V8 back in that car. Ford is getting all the publicity for the new Mustang.

I see that car as how Chevy should have built the car from the beginning, Never should have taken the LSX engine away. I think it is cool you have an option for a v8 car from a "kind of" Factory.

I wouldn't be surprised if in a year or two, Chevy doesn't put a V8 back in that car. Ford is getting all the publicity for the new Mustang.

The FUCK are you talking about ? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I guess I'll have to be the one to say it. 18k in mods to run high 11's, really?

Oh well, its an 11 second car that has a 3 year/36,000 mile warranty.

Looks pretty cool, I saw one as well the other day and didn't realize what it was at first.

Callaways are never worth the money. Neither are Roush and Saleen Mustangs either. But they are all an RPO car, and that makes them worth more in the collector markets - you taking your Camaro down to the local shop will make it lose value in the collector car world, not raise it.

All depends on what you are looking for.