2002 LTZ 4WD, black/black, lifted and ready.

excell

::: 2002 Trailblazer LTZ :::

4.2l I6, 114k miles, 4WD, two-tone gray/dark gray leather, sunroof. 3.42 (GU6), hitch/tow package (of course), rear air/radio, dual auto climate control, rain sense wipers, essentially loaded with every option except Bose, seat heaters, and limited slip differential.

$7500 or make offer

I'm the second owner, bought it at 52k miles and I've kept her VERY well taken care of. Serviced the transmission annually, with genuine ACDelco filter and fluid; the transfer case with ACDelco autotrax, and the differentials with Mobile 1 synthetic. Oil is ALWAYS Mobile 1. Coolant flushed at 75,000. Brakes changed and completely flushed with synthetic DOT3 in March. Passenger wheel bearing replaced in March. No bullshit. I've worked on GM's for years and raced 3800 cars, I know how to take care of GM vehicles.

She's lifted and ready for winter's worst, with the following modifications. I spared no expense on the parts, and do the job right:

+ K&N Drop-in Filter

+ Full LiftMeister suspension lift

+ Front Bilstein HD shocks

+ Z71 rear springs shocks

+ 1.5" Fred Goeske wheel adapters (very high quality)

+ 255/75/17 Goodyear Wrangler SilentArmor tires

+ Brand new CV shafts (front axles) from Rockauto with the good boots so they stand up to the lift.

The lift was installed last October, tires (and all lift parts) have about 8000 miles on them. Spare tire and winch system (seized) have been removed. Still have the spare. Three year alignment purchased with NTB [Derek](in October as well), transferable to new owner so you'll have two years left.

Tastefully appearance modded with the following:

+ 15% Matched Tint Front Windows

+ Debadged

+ Removed OnStar Antenna

+ 4300k HID's w/ tblazed DRL killer (installed last July, not one problem with them - even under 0 degrees)

I'm selling because we're relocating to Washington, DC and I don't need a car there. I'm really sad about having to get rid of her too, I just got her EXACTLY where I wanted both in terms of performance and looks. I've been traveling to DC during the week since May, hence the low miles since the lift.

So what's wrong with her? One thing. Yep, just one. The front brake pads have gotten glazed or something from sitting, and while she stops just fine, it's spongy. I need to replace them but don't know if I'll have the time depending on when you want to buy the truck. We can discuss this.

I hope you'll take good care of her. She deserves it.

PM me for more information and my phone number.

http://www.columbusracing.com/excell/tb1.JPG

http://www.columbusracing.com/excell/tb2.JPG

Edited by excell

• 4 weeks later...