Dayton peeps meeting for Dyno Day

xtremef4i

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add balaormiga to the list. Post 91 indicated he might come as well.

total so far: 13

Anyone else from my part of town ( Amelia, Batavia, Milford, Anderson) going? If so we can meet somewhere and then ride up to 35. Otherwise it looks like I may be riding up to 35 Hidy Honda alone.

Though if rain is in the forecast I'm out. :D

i hate to be the asshole here (well not really) but I hope it does rain so that I can attend I am free all day sunday but gotta work saturday and already took this saturday the 21st off for my bday

We're coming to Pillage Carie!

Ok, did you mean to add a comma there, or not? The implications of that comma are quite substantial....

"we're coming to pillage, Carie!" <- Good clean shenanigans. Simply informing an admin of a collection of forum members' intentions.

"we're coming to pillage Carie!" <- Ben may frown on this one. Carie should be sure to stretch.

Ok, did you mean to add a comma there, or not? The implications of that comma are quite substantial....

"we're coming to pillage, Carie!" <- Good clean shenanigans. Simply informing an admin of a collection of forum members' intentions.

"we're coming to pillage Carie!" <- Ben may frown on this one. Carie should be sure to stretch.

someone got an A in high school english :lol:

Way more talent involved in soccer and stamina. Football is a stop and go slow paced game. Soccer is much more intense. FTR though I love football. :D

Anyways, how about that dyno day!?

Speed, why you not want to ride there? :dunno:

I'll prolly end up riding. I was going to drive with some friends who couldn't all ride yet, but those plans changed.