Dayton peeps meeting for Dyno Day

xtremef4i

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am probably gonna ride out for it ! don't know if I'll dyno my superduper motard ?? LOL

Like to meet some more OR folks and work on my social skills !!

I just need to see if anyone from cincy is riding out and I'll tag along !!

Please join us Catman. Just take 75 north, to 675 north to 35 East and our gas station meeting place is not far from there right off of 35.

that's what I needed, thanks Nick !! :D

If it doesn't rain, I'm wit ya'll then !

I am probably gonna ride out for it ! don't know if I'll dyno my superduper motard ?? LOL

Like to meet some more OR folks and work on my social skills !!

I just need to see if anyone from cincy is riding out and I'll tag along !!

Hey catman if you want to meet me inbetween cincy and Dayton I wouldn't have a problem with that. We could meet up with the rest of the gang in cedarville.

Hey catman if you want to meet me inbetween cincy and Dayton I wouldn't have a problem with that. We could meet up with the rest of the gang in cedarville.

You don't want to ride with the first group huh? lol

You just going straight to the place across from Cedarville college then?

Just curious so we know not to wait for you.

that works !!

I'll pm ya my cell soon !!

You don't want to ride with the first group huh? lol

You just going straight to the place across from Cedarville college then?

Just curious so we know not to wait for you.

I am assuming it would be faster that way. It may not be all that bad to meet you guys on 35 though, I will let you guys know or sure where we will be meeting.

I was just kidding, I love grass fairies. My ex-girl friend played soccer, and lets just say that I was watching more than just her at those games... soccer chicks :leghump:

+1 soccer girls have the best legs period!!! i have said this for years and no one listens.

+1 soccer girls have the best legs period!!! i have said this for years and no one listens.

Don't worry, I played soccer from age 6 till I left for college. At no point, since the dropping of my testicles, has that observation escaped me.

I still like the gymnasts and dancers. Some soccer girls legs can get huge.

Soccer was fun but you don't get to hurt people enough. That's why I stop when I was 9, except the occasional indoor soccer event. But hell you get away with a lot more in indoor soccer.

Don't worry, I played soccer from age 6 till I left for college. At no point, since the dropping of my testicles, has that observation escaped me.

:lol: someone finally agrees!

I still like the gymnasts and dancers. Some soccer girls legs can get huge.

Soccer was fun but you don't get to hurt people enough. That's why I stop when I was 9, except the occasional indoor soccer event. But hell you get away with a lot more in indoor soccer.

my problem with gymnast is that they are hardcore jailbait.... have you ever noticed that a 16 year old gymnast looks like she is a good 21 or 22? maybe thats just me? and i have to say i have done my fair share of hurting people playing soccer. i put two people on crutches last indoor season.:badgerrock: