Building fast cars with your parents money

V8 Beast

Guest 614Streets
always done it on my own money. dont want help hell ive never evan looked for sponsorship. wich i should. but i do use friends and dads help when possible.

I was going to pm you tonight to see if I could sponsor you with 10k down but I now know you would refuse it.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I do agree with you and I think people should have to work for it, but if my parents were super rich and would let me do what I pleased with it, I am sure I would do the same. And if you say you wouldnt, I think you would be lying.

fuuuuuuuuuuuck yes i agree. we didnt grow poor but weren't rich by any means. if my folks wanted to buy me a fucking vette i sure as shit wouldnt stop them.

i am building my car from scratch and from the frame to body and all the parts in it i have bought myself, but if my rents would of offered to buy it for me i would let them in a heartbeat, but i am glad i bought it and did all as the car will mean more to me and ill have more respect for the car

Lols. Parents money people are funny, cause they normally don't know shit about their car cause a shop built it.

I have paystubs proving i made money and spent it, and reciepts showing it coming out of my bank account. People cant tell me i didnt do shit.

Same, all my cars registration's where in my name, didn't even need a co-signer got 750 credit from my apt.

I was going to pm you tonight to see if I could sponsor you with 10k down but I now know you would refuse it.

yes i would

maybe on the camaro but the s10 is all me. and always will b

i built the chassis, floors, cage, paint and body work, engine, trans, rear third member setup, and just about everyting else on it. except, machine work to block, headers, and narrowing the 9" wich i paid for not sponsored to me.

im also building the camaro and blazer at this time so it takes me a long time to get the ball rolling. its like a 20,000lb ball its hard to get it going but once rolling shit wont stop.

My parents paid for my car because my grades pay for my college education.

If your parents paid for your car do to work you have done its the same as working for it. An example would be an exhaust system for a 3.5 or higher gps... Or a car if you graduate high school with honors. Its those spoiled fucks that sit on their ass, dont work, and emo up the roads that piss me off.

This stuff happens all the time. If my parents would throw money at me for anything I wanted I would defently not turn it down. I also wouldnt take advantage either though like alot of people I have seen. I grew up watching alot of these type of people around me and got used to it fast. Hell Im sure alot of people on here remember Cavin for instance he had a new car every couple of months because he would always lose to the same people and had to keep getting faster cars with his moms money till he could finaly beat them bc he was a terrible driver. Hell I remember when he was 15 and made his mom buy him an m3 and that was his FIRST car... I can think of 5 or 6 other cars that he owned before he was 19. He isnt the only person that people know of from this forum that got any car and any part that they wanted but the only example I wish to use. http://http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32669 Hell alot of you may even remember this... Im not sure if the link will work or not but it from the remember when section and the thread was titled ne i 270 king or something along those lines. Its about when he bought Jamie's old supra that put down 1100+ wheel.

This stuff happens all the time. If my parents would throw money at me for anything I wanted I would defently not turn it down. I also wouldnt take advantage either though like alot of people I have seen. I grew up watching alot of these type of people around me and got used to it fast. Hell Im sure alot of people on here remember Cavin for instance he had a new car every couple of months because he would always lose to the same people and had to keep getting faster cars with his moms money till he could finaly beat them bc he was a terrible driver. Hell I remember when he was 15 and made his mom buy him an m3 and that was his FIRST car... I can think of 5 or 6 other cars that he owned before he was 19. He isnt the only person that people know of from this forum that got any car and any part that they wanted but the only example I wish to use. http://http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32669 Hell alot of you may even remember this... Im not sure if the link will work or not but it from the remember when section and the thread was titled ne i 270 king or something along those lines. Its about when he bought Jamie's old supra that put down 1100+ wheel.

I know a kid whos first car was a M3.

Wrecked it come winter time.

And I haven't fulfilled the thread title of "fast car" with my car so meh :cool:

Cavin doesnt visit here, leave him out of this. Pick on people that still post.

I'm not picking on the kid just using him as an example to the thread topic. I knew him for years before all of the people on this forum knew him , since we went to school together I just graduated a few years before he did, so I am just guessing im ok to comment on him. I would have done the same thing if I were him and got my hands on every car I could.

I'm not picking on the kid just using him as an example to the thread topic. I knew him for years before all of the people on this forum knew him , since we went to school together I just graduated a few years before he did, so I am just guessing im ok to comment on him. I would have done the same thing if I were him and got my hands on every car I could.

Would you give a man a blow job for a ferrari?