what do you guys think

russian rocket

this person i know took her g6 to the dealer for a power steering recall. she drove it there just fine and has never had a problem with it. took them 2 weeks to do the recall. she gets there to take her car home and it wont start. they now tell her that her fuel pump is bad and itll be 800 dollars for the parts alone.

i told her to tell the dealership to eat shit and they better be replacing it for free. what do you guys think.

sure coincidences sometimes happen but this all seems to suspicious. my guess is that they nicked a wired or shorted out the pump in some sort of way.

• Downvote 1

Had the same thing happen to an older acura and with a transmission place. It ran fine when I dropped it off and since it was used when I bought it and my wife was pregnant I really wanted it checked out. By the time I left, I couldnt even make it home. I was never so pissed before but just let it go. In her case I would seek the advice of a lawyer and notify the higher-ups in the dealership asap.