Monday Wayne Ride (10/18/10)

Nitrousbird

I finally got my Raptor back into shape (big thanks to Jaron for hooking me up with some wheels, as I destroyed my fronts). Once my rear pads show up this week, I'll be good to go. Only took new front tires, new front wheels, tie rod, right caliper, both front wheel bearings, and some minor maintenance/repairs to get her rideable again (right side A-arms are still slightly tweaked, so camber is off a bit, but doesn't seem to impact how it rides).

Anyway, my next Monday off is 10/18, and I want to go riding @ Wayne. I can bring my car hauler for anyone without quad transportation. Who is in?

Hmmm...I have never ridden with anyone here but would love to meet some new people and reintroduce myself to some old/hopefully change your opinion of me (if it is negative) from when I was young and dumb. :)

I have a Honda Rancher 350ES though. Don't know if I could keep up. I haven't been to Wayne in about 5 years.

I also have a truck and car trailer. If I'm able to go I can seat 4-5 people and quads for those that want to chip in on gas. I'll let everyone know soon...if I'm in fact welcome that is. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, tomorrow is the day. I spoke with Jaron, looks like he is in if we can leave later in the morning. I'll most likely be riding my wife's quad, as I haven't had a chance to look at my motor issue again on my Raptor.

Who else - let's get a plan going!