Ohio riders spring get together.....

cmoosego

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I just saw the date, and I can't make it!

I have to go watch some chick and some dude "agree to forego happiness and wild drunken sex with multiple partners in exchange for shared living, health, and tax benefits... For as long as they both shall live."

Best wishes to the Bride and Groom :cheers:

and to let everyone know..... EVERYONE is invited... m'kay? Not just columbus peeps... I'd like to see people from all over, and the DTC should make an attempt to have more then 2 members there... ( me & jagr)...

Females are for puffs. - Crazy Larry.

You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake son. - Eddie Temple

You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake son. - Eddie Temple

Layer Cake is my fav movie. i watch it every other month or so.

I would love to come. Not sure If i can yet. But i will keep checking this thread out

You might as well. It's just down 270 off of Main St.

At least stop in and say hi.

and to let everyone know..... EVERYONE is invited... m'kay? Not just columbus peeps... I'd like to see people from all over, and the DTC should make an attempt to have more then 2 members there... ( me & jagr)...

me and cdubya are gonna try to make it!!!